Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HND-DFW switching to 777 3/26

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2023, 7:23 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jjxl
How was the JL11 First experience? Have it booked soon.
If it's you're first time in JL/F, you'll enjoy it. Lots to eat and drink. Much more space and attention than in J...that being said, I've done long-haul JL/F a dozen times and this recent flight didn't match up. First, the crew was not great. Not as proactive as they could/should have been (e.g. I had to constantly ask for drink refills). It could be because the cabin was full, but they seemed to be adequately staffed. By no means were they bad, but compared to previous flights, it was noticeable. I also feel like the catering was somewhat lower quality than before. I don't know if this is because it was catered in DFW and/or if it's cost-cutting. The food was perfectly edible and still good, but I have always been wowed by the quality and presentation and simply wasn't this time. Regardless, it won't be bad. Enjoy.
jjxl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.