:-: :-: :-:

For all updates received to 1st August 2006

Click Here for main Promotions/Codes Post
Old Aug 2, 2006, 1:00 am

Programs: IHG Ambassador & Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
August PC Statement Promotions

I have an electronic statement and have different offers - my offers are:

Visit Panama and get 2 vacations in 1.
Stay at the InterContinental Miramar Panama for 3 consecutive nights and get a free night at InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa.

100% charm. 15% off.
Stay at InterContinental Jeddah and get 15% off your total bill at Spears Restaurant.

Stressful day on the beach? Have a free massage.
Stay at InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa and get a free 30 minute massage.

Book 3 nights. Pay for 2.
Book 3 nights on the Best Flexible Rate at InterContinental Garden Reef Resort Sharm El Sheikh and the 3rd night is on us.

Enjoy a weekend at InterContinental Kansas City.
And receive 3,000 bonus points or 600 bonus miles.

Play 18 holes. Pay for 9.
Stay at InterContinental Riyadh and pay for 9-holes of golf and play the course a second time for free.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 12:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but the Orlando Nickelodeon Holiday Inn is on the Travelzoo list for this week.

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/251148

1-bedroom suite, $258 for 3 nights.
2-bedroom suite, $298 for 3 nights.

Valid Aug 13-Sept 30.

I just booked it for Sept 21-24. Torn between this and a MVCI 2-bdrm suite for $161/nt. I know the MVCI is nicer and farther away from amusement parks (which is better for us), but $99/nt. for a 2-bdrm unit is pretty darn cheap.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by nixande
I just did a booking for next week - each day seperate for a simple reason - I might be going somewhere else in the meantime or need to shorten / start later at that hotel. I'll be staying there from tomorow and hope to sort it out already then before I arrive next week.

So you see, it is not always about fetching points!
Maybe not for you - but we think differently
Old Aug 2, 2006, 5:03 pm

Programs: Currently without any status :(
Originally Posted by jimc_usa
Maybe not for you - but we think differently
hei. i do think this way as well. PLUS i had an excuse this time!

And low and behold I had changing plans. but as they made out of my days one big reservation, i do assume i will only get the points one time ...
Old Aug 2, 2006, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by superdawg
Bringing this over from the old thread but not that it is needed as much as before as Radioman ^ is doing an awesome job of keeping this thread up to date. but always good to have another reference

My roundup of offers has been updated again plus you will now find individual hotel links for each hotel that has an offer so that you don't have go through the process of searching for a hotel.

www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/priorityclub.html

Enjoy and of course your comments are always welcome.
The page on FFB has been updated fully including the Individual North American Hotel offers for Sep-Nov. (IC Hotels groups has this up but isn't promoting it yet! So you see it here first!)

The page is large so give it a minute to load as their are a lot of offers!!! The Sep-Nov offers are the bottom third of the page. When I get back from vacation on the 14th I will add the links for each individual hotel like I did for the Jun-Aug offers.
Old Aug 3, 2006, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL GM and so on
Stay 3 Consecutive Nights IC Malta and receive an additional 3,000 points Added 1st Aug 06
Does anybody have a link for this offer? My understanding is that you need to print a page from priorityclub.com to get the points.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by superdawg
The page on FFB has been updated fully including the Individual North American Hotel offers for Sep-Nov. (IC Hotels groups has this up but isn't promoting it yet! So you see it here first!)

The page is large so give it a minute to load as their are a lot of offers!!! The Sep-Nov offers are the bottom third of the page. When I get back from vacation on the 14th I will add the links for each individual hotel like I did for the Jun-Aug offers.
Superdawg,

SOrry but its a bit of a kick in the teeth you constantly promoting your website in this thread. Please give it a rest or post in a new thread.

regards
Old Aug 7, 2006, 8:24 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (LTG), OW Emerald, Accor Platinum; Hyatt Explorist.
Exclamation Utterly confused

Cheers people

While not new to Flyer talk I am fairly novice in this hotel forum.
I am Ambassador level , live in Sydney and travelling to Arabian Gulf for work for 4 weeks visiting most GCC cities. Where can I get the best deals on room rates?

I have seen great rates on Asiarooms but have also heard horror stories?
Want best rate of course ..never seem to be any promotions at Middle Eastern IC's?? I will be in Cairo, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Doha and Kuwait(thinking of Holiday Inn downtown here as no IC hotel in KWT)

Any tips/ advice or experienced tarvellers to the region?

Many thanks

CJ
Old Aug 8, 2006, 6:19 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I stayed at HI KWI-Dasman. It was fine, good breakfast buffet, free internet hook up in the rooms, good gym and pool, free airport transfers. We also stayed at IC Pyramids Park, nice hotel, awkward location if you don't know how to get around Cairo well (which I do), but it's really cheap-$42 a night! Don't use hotel taxis, they are 3-4 times the cost of ones on the street!
Old Aug 8, 2006, 6:38 pm

Programs: QF QP NB, PC Plat. Amb, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Cedar Jet
Where can I get the best deals on room rates? I have seen great rates on Asiarooms but have also heard horror stories?
I've used Asiarooms several times across a variety of countries in Asia (in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia) and had no problems. I haven't used them for booking an ICHG hotel in the past due to the rates for places I've been not generally being competitive with the advance purchase rates available through the Priority Club site.

But if there's a significant saving to be had using Asiarooms, I think it's worthwhile using them - just be aware you probably won't get points for your stays if you book through Asiarooms.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 4:40 pm

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Cedar Jet
Cheers people

While not new to Flyer talk I am fairly novice in this hotel forum.
I am Ambassador level , live in Sydney and travelling to Arabian Gulf for work for 4 weeks visiting most GCC cities. Where can I get the best deals on room rates?

I have seen great rates on Asiarooms but have also heard horror stories?
Want best rate of course ..never seem to be any promotions at Middle Eastern IC's?? I will be in Cairo, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Doha and Kuwait(thinking of Holiday Inn downtown here as no IC hotel in KWT)

Any tips/ advice or experienced tarvellers to the region?

Many thanks

CJ
CJ,

regarding your stay at the IC in Abu Dhabi, you might want to send them an email asking when they will be closing for their refurbishment.

I had a feeling it was very soon. A number of long term guests that I know who live there have moved across to the Hilton recently.

Cheers
Old Aug 9, 2006, 5:47 pm

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite
As I had to make a booking, I thought I would have a look for you. The Abu Dhabi Intercontinental will be closed from April to November for the refurb.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 10:56 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (LTG), OW Emerald, Accor Platinum; Hyatt Explorist.
Thanks

Originally Posted by bravoecho
As I had to make a booking, I thought I would have a look for you. The Abu Dhabi Intercontinental will be closed from April to November for the refurb.

Thanks B

I am trying to stick to IC hotels..lets see how we go. AUH certainly needed an upgrade...it Muscat and Riyadh leave alot to be desired, even Doha IC is bland....best IC in the region is IC Phoenicia in Beirut..the buffet there is to die for and the rooms very plush, even standard rooms. The Vendome IC down the road is more exclusive and just as classy.

Maybe I should join another hotel group loyalty program- any other grps have hotels in all cities worth joining?

Thanks to everyone for their advice

CJ

Last edited by Cedar Jet; Aug 9, 2006 at 11:09 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.