Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*** Current Promotions Thread From 17th June 2006

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2006, 4:33 pm

Programs: NW Diamond, LH SEN, PC Spire - RA, TG PlatHyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by nixande
Members must book stay online at the promotions special Web page (www.intercontinental.com/northeast), and complete two qualifying stays between 11/01/06 and 03/31/07 at participating hotels to be eligible for 30,000 Priority Club Reward bonus points. ...
Where's the promotion's special Web page? The http links to a PC promotion registration homepage with Promotion Code 7993, but there's no indication of special page for booking.

That this mean that after registration I should book normally at the PC booking homepage? Is there any excluded rate for this promotion?
Old Nov 1, 2006, 11:13 am

Just received this by email:

Looks like the PCR Bonus Points packages have been updated from just 1,000 miles to be able to earn up to 5,000 Bonus points

Code:
With more Priority Club Bonus Points Packages to choose from, you are even closer to your next reward. Search for the Priority Club Bonus Points Packages at participating hotels, book and stay. Its never been easier to boost your account balance. 

The bonus points will automatically be posted to your account upon completion of your stay. And if you have chosen to earn miles instead of points, you will earn the equivalent miles instead of points*. 

There are 9 Priority Club Bonus Points Packages from which to choose. Search the reservations box to the left for available dates, book the Priority Club Bonus Points Package for your next stay and enjoy!

Your Bonus Points Packages*:
 1,000 bonus points for any stay
 1,000 bonus points for any 2 consecutive night stay 
 2,000 bonus points for any stay 
 2,000 bonus points for any 2 consecutive night stay 
 3,000 bonus points for any stay 
 3,000 bonus points for any 5 consecutive night stay 
 4,000 bonus points for any stay 
 4,000 bonus points for any 7 consecutive night stay 
 5,000 bonus points for any stay 

*Hotels in South America, Mexico and the Caribbean only offer the 1,000 bonus points for any stay package.
Full Details:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/.../pkgs/pcr.html
Old Nov 1, 2006, 1:04 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Exclamation

Thanx for the thought, Superdawg ^, but when I tried to book for my upcoming destinations, the Website raised the rate by US$30--35 per night for 1000 measly bonus points per stay!

Last edited by Brendan; Nov 1, 2006 at 1:15 pm
Old Nov 1, 2006, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Update Marker for Thread Wednesday 1st November at 20.00 UK Time

:-: :-: :-: :-: :-:

Just a few changes this time round

Click Here for Main Promotions Post

:-: :-: :-:
Remember the PC Meeting Calender. Please update it with your stays. You never know who you might bump into. CLICK HERE for further information
Old Nov 2, 2006, 12:27 am

Programs: IC - RA, AC - SE 1MM
Promotion: IC NORTHEAST OFFER

Code 7993

Stay at any InterContinental Hotel and Resort location in Boston, Baltimore, New York and Washington, D.C. and receive a complimentary night on your second stay at one or more of these four northeastern properties.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Must be a Priority Club Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Members must book stay online at the promotions special Web page (www.intercontinental.com/northeast), and complete two qualifying stays between 11/01/06 and 03/31/07 at participating hotels to be eligible for 30,000 Priority Club Reward bonus points. Delta SkyMiles members will be eligible for 6,000 bonus miles. You must be a miles collector with Delta selected as your preferred earning alliance within your Priority Club member account in order to collect SkyMiles for staying at InterContinental Hotels Group properties. Members can take advantage of this offer only once during the promotional period. Participating hotels include the InterContinental The Barclay New York, InterContinental The Willard Washington DC, InterContinental Harbor Court Baltimore and InterContinental Boston. The two qualifying stays can be at one hotel or any combination of the participating hotels. Priority Club bonus points or miles will be awarded approximately 6 8 weeks after the two qualifying stays are completed. A stay is defined as one consecutive night at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A qualifying stay is a stay at a qualified rate, which includes most business and leisure rates. A PCR Reward Night is not a qualifying stay. Only one room per member per stay will qualify for the promotion. This offer is non-transferable. Void where prohibited.
Old Nov 2, 2006, 8:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond, PC Plat
Originally Posted by superdawg
Just received this by email:

Looks like the PCR Bonus Points packages have been updated from just 1,000 miles to be able to earn up to 5,000 Bonus points

Code:
With more Priority Club Bonus Points Packages to choose from, you are even closer to your next reward. Search for the Priority Club Bonus Points Packages at participating hotels, book and stay. Its never been easier to boost your account balance. 

The bonus points will automatically be posted to your account upon completion of your stay. And if you have chosen to earn miles instead of points, you will earn the equivalent miles instead of points*. 

There are 9 Priority Club Bonus Points Packages from which to choose. Search the reservations box to the left for available dates, book the Priority Club Bonus Points Package for your next stay and enjoy!

Your Bonus Points Packages*:
 1,000 bonus points for any stay
 1,000 bonus points for any 2 consecutive night stay 
 2,000 bonus points for any stay 
 2,000 bonus points for any 2 consecutive night stay 
 3,000 bonus points for any stay 
 3,000 bonus points for any 5 consecutive night stay 
 4,000 bonus points for any stay 
 4,000 bonus points for any 7 consecutive night stay 
 5,000 bonus points for any stay 

*Hotels in South America, Mexico and the Caribbean only offer the 1,000 bonus points for any stay package.
Full Details:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/.../pkgs/pcr.html
I, too, noticed the price increase. What I could not determine is this: How do I know which PCR bonus is being offered by any particular hotel?
Old Nov 2, 2006, 8:21 am

Programs: Currently without any status :(
Originally Posted by Carolinaonmymind
I, too, noticed the price increase. What I could not determine is this: How do I know which PCR bonus is being offered by any particular hotel?
there is a special rate you can select as one of the offered rates, often at the bottom of the selection list.

usually you will find them to be increase in price for at least 10 dollars over the maximum price available - so not a good deal from my point of view.

unless you maxed out your buying of points and need them, this is just what you pay for to get it.
Old Nov 2, 2006, 1:42 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA *Gold, Marriott PLT, Hyatt mid-tier whose stupid name I cannot ever recall
Fyi

Originally Posted by Radioman

On-Line Booking Bonus
Dont know the end date for this promo have asked for further information
Code = 4885
From an email:

Receive 1,000 bonus points for booking online now through December 31st, 2006.

Terms:
Must be a Priority Club Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. 1,000 bonus points will be awarded after next qualifying stay booked online and completed between date of registration (no earlier than 01/01/06) and 12/31/06 at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide. For a list of further offer details and Priority Club terms and conditions, click here or call 1-888-211-9874. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus point. No retroactive points will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Priority Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points.

Also, there is another AmEx giftcard offer:

Receive an American Express branded prepaid card worth $25 when you check-in on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, stay at least two consecutive nights and pay with your American Express Card.

When: Book your stay by December 31, 2006 and stay by January 31, 2007

Where: Any Candlewood Suites hotel

Terms and Conditions
Must be a U.S. or Canadian resident, register for the promotion and be a Priority Club Rewards member or enroll and enter/provide Priority Club member number at time of reservation to participate in this promotion. Qualified stays must be paid for with a valid American Express Card. A qualifying stay is a stay of at least two consecutive nights at the same hotel and the check-in must be on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday during the promotional period. A Reward Night is not a qualifying stay. The reservation must be made between October 19 and December 31, 2006. Reservations must be consumed at a Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel in the U.S. or Canada between October 19, 2006 and January 31, 2007. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions. This offer is non-transferable. Void where prohibited. An American Express branded prepaid card will be mailed to the Priority Club member address on file approximately 4-6 weeks after the qualified stay has been completed. A member address can be updated online at www.priorityclub.com or by calling the Priority Club Service Center at 888-211-9874. Other restrictions may apply. For prepaid card redemption instructions, review the back of the American Express branded prepaid card. Rewards may not be redeemed for cash and are point based. The value of the American Express branded prepaid card for U.S. residents will be $25 U.S. and $25 Canadian Dollars for Canadian residents.

Plus the same for Staybridge

Receive an American Express branded prepaid card worth $25 when you check-in on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, stay at least two consecutive nights and pay with your American Express Card.

When: Book your stay by December 31, 2006 and stay by January 31, 2007

Where: Any Staybridge Suites hotel in the U.S. or Canada

Terms and Conditions
Must be a U.S. or Canadian resident, register for the promotion and be a Priority Club Rewards member or enroll and enter/provide Priority Club member number at time of reservation to participate in this promotion. Qualified stays must be paid for with a valid American Express Card. A qualifying stay is a stay of at least two consecutive nights at the same hotel and the check-in must be on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday during the promotional period. A Reward Night is not a qualifying stay. The reservation must be made between October 19 and December 31, 2006. Reservations must be consumed at a Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel in the U.S. or Canada between October 19, 2006 and January 31, 2007. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions. This offer is non-transferable. Void where prohibited. An American Express branded prepaid card will be mailed to the Priority Club member address on file approximately 4-6 weeks after the qualified stay has been completed. A member address can be updated online at www.priorityclub.com or by calling the Priority Club Service Center at 888-211-9874. Other restrictions may apply. For prepaid card redemption instructions, review the back of the American Express branded prepaid card. Rewards may not be redeemed for cash and are point based. The value of the American Express branded prepaid card for U.S. residents will be $25 U.S. and $25 Canadian Dollars for Canadian residents. All rights reserved.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 2:15 pm

Herzt special

http://offers.hertz.com/intercontine...lwt/index.html

Double Priority Club Points and $25 Off!
Valid on Affordable Rate rentals around the world through March 31, 2007

Double Priority Club Points and a One Car Class Upgrade!
Valid on Affordable Rate rentals around the world through March 31, 2007
Old Nov 5, 2006, 4:11 pm

Programs: BA, BMI, IC
European 2for1 December - January

Information from Boots (the Chemist) Advantage Point, but no requirement for voucher or membership.

Over 300 participating hotels (CP, HI & HIX) in UK and Europe.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/boots
Old Nov 5, 2006, 4:19 pm

I was just going to scream because literaly 10 minutes ago I had booked 2 nights in London - thank god in November, out of this promo. )
Old Nov 6, 2006, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Update Marker for Thread Tuesday 6th November at 20.15 UK Time

:-: :-: :-: :-: :-:

Some new promos and codes added

Please look at my signature file below for info on Talkboard Elections

Click Here for Main Promotions Post

:-: :-: :-:
Remember the PC Meeting Calender. Please update it with your stays. You never know who you might bump into. CLICK HERE for further information
Old Nov 8, 2006, 8:14 am

2 for 1 still working?

I was wondering, if the system accepts this request for a 2 for 1 nigth
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IDEX1

is there any reason for me to believe it is not going to be honored?

It puts out the IC in Paris for 175 per night and the hotel I want for 65 euro per night.
Old Nov 8, 2006, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Since the hotels have to physically load the rates for this promo, it will be honoured. Remember that many of their guests are on centrally negotiated corporate rates which will be as low as this, so its not as if you will be the lowest yielding guest.
Old Nov 8, 2006, 3:52 pm

Programs: FD silver, PC plat. royal ambassador, SPG gold, HH gold, MR silver
Originally Posted by nixande
I was wondering, if the system accepts this request for a 2 for 1 nigth
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...rateCode=IDEX1

is there any reason for me to believe it is not going to be honored?

It puts out the IC in Paris for 175 per night and the hotel I want for 65 euro per night.
Yes, they will honor it, in fact I received an email earlier this week promoting the 2for1 rate again. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.