Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*** Current Promotions Thread From 17th June 2006

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2006, 1:36 pm

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by driscj
No registration and targeted but a triple points/miles promo in PC email I've received twice now:

You read that right. Triple points or Triple Miles. An exclusive offer to members that has never been done before! Youll earn triple points or triple miles with each qualifying stay, starting with your second stay at any of our more than 3,600 properties worldwide. At Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites, youll earn triple with your first qualifying stay. All you have to do is stay because youre already preregistered.

WHEN: September 12 December 15, 2006

WHERE: Any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn,
Holiday Inn Express, Express by Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide
We're gonna have to have the code you know. We won't let you rest until you divulge it!

Old Sep 19, 2006, 5:10 pm

Programs: IHG
Triple points

Regarding the triple points promotion, I do not believe that it is possible to register for this promotion.

It is a targeted campaign and the receipients of the e-mails are told that;
"All you have to do now is stay because you're already preregistered".
Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:13 am

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
So far I've received no "stay X, get 10k" email. No triple pointer, either. I didn't get any of the 10k emails for the previous 2-3 rounds, even. They probably know I'm hooked.

Guess I'll "settle" this time for double points and one stay 5/10k promo. Hopefully one of those stay 5/10k plus another 5k if you pay with visa codes comes out before Oct 1!
Old Sep 20, 2006, 4:57 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
Ok, now can you sign up for double points as well?

No registration and targeted but a triple points/miles promo in PC email I've received twice now:

You read that right. Triple points or Triple Miles. An exclusive offer to members that has never been done before!
Old Sep 20, 2006, 5:18 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
500 point online booking bonus (and you may be already registered)

Looking at the 4330 promo (DP/DM):

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...romo/q4_1.html

I just saw this:
E-Statement bonus offer terms:
Member must register for the Double Points or Double Miles promotion, must have subscribed to received e-statements with a valid email address and must have attained Elite level (Gold or Platinum) member status to qualify. 500 bonus points will be awarded for each qualifying stay booked on www.priorityclub.com or any other InterContinental Hotels Group website starting with the second stay. Stays must be completed between 12 September 2006 and 15 December 2006. Members who have a preferred alliance other than points will receive points.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 2:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt GP, SPG Gold, HH Gold, IC Amb.
Anybody see an airline bonus recently?

I need help. I was surfing the web late a couple nights ago and I would swear that I saw a Priority Club promo that allowed your to earn 10,000 bonus DL miles. I can't seem to find my way back to it though. Has anybody heard of any similar promos? Any other airlines? I was hoping to find somthing for US Air, but their website still lists a 5,000 bouns point promo that expired 8/31. Please tell me that I am not crazy....
Old Sep 21, 2006, 8:41 am

Programs: Qantas Gold, Marriot Silver, Sofitel, USAir, Delta,Meritus,Plat IC Ambassador
Originally Posted by aljacket
Ok, now can you sign up for double points as well?
I was already signed up for the double points one before I received the 'triple' pointer one. I'm a bit hesitant to see if I could reregister since I don't want to jinx my triple of the 5 night/10k one I could register for too.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 9:07 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by davidjdewey
I need help. I was surfing the web late a couple nights ago and I would swear that I saw a Priority Club promo that allowed your to earn 10,000 bonus DL miles. I can't seem to find my way back to it though. Has anybody heard of any similar promos? Any other airlines? I was hoping to find somthing for US Air, but their website still lists a 5,000 bouns point promo that expired 8/31. Please tell me that I am not crazy....
I think this is what you are looking for.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 12:31 pm

Programs: Currently without any status :(
I was already signed up for the double points one before I received the 'triple' pointer one. I'm a bit hesitant to see if I could reregister since I don't want to jinx my triple of the 5 night/10k one I could register for too.
You probably would

I wanted to register for 6629 and it said I cant.

Upon request to PC they told me I was signed up for a stay 8 promotion and would need to finish that first.

To which I replied that if that woulb be true there is an older registration with stay 5 than that. So far it looks like they will 'conviniently forget' 5 nights ...

As far as your double /triple go, I would say those are separate promotion typed, they should be going well together
Old Sep 22, 2006, 7:28 am

Programs: IC Roy Amb, PC Plat, MR Plat,Delta,AA,NWA,Hyatt,Starwood,Hilton
Triple Points

Just an FYI, I emailed PC about a few items, mostly positive, but since I was only registered for "legit" promos I asked them about the Triple Points promo,this was their response:

"With regards to the Triple Points promotion, this is for targeted members
only. Our system randomly selects and pre-register accounts to that
promotion. Unfortunately, we are unable to manually enroll you to the said
promotion."
Old Sep 27, 2006, 3:20 am

Programs: MUCCI
How do the stay X promos post? - Do they post as part of the normal stay points, or do they post later?

What I believed would be the last required stay for a stay 5 has just posted. However I've go not extra points, etc.

It was the stay 5 for 10k, plus 5k bonus for visa. This was the only stay X i've ever registered for, I've checked I was still registered just before each stay posted, and I always was.

But nothing so far. Sadly I wasn't targeted, but everything else on the acount (save for 2 new member bonuses) is utterly above board.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 4:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by David-A
How do the stay X promos post? - Do they post as part of the normal stay points, or do they post later?

What I believed would be the last required stay for a stay 5 has just posted. However I've go not extra points, etc.

It was the stay 5 for 10k, plus 5k bonus for visa. This was the only stay X i've ever registered for, I've checked I was still registered just before each stay posted, and I always was.

But nothing so far. Sadly I wasn't targeted, but everything else on the acount (save for 2 new member bonuses) is utterly above board.
Mine posted as part of my last stay posting. Instead of the total being 1000 points, or whatever, it was 11000 points.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 5:35 am

Programs: SQ PPS - M&M SEN - QR Platinum - ITA Executive - IC Diamond Ambassador
Mine posted too... However, I could not register for any 10k bonus before, I was granted 10k points on my last stay

7 nights IC Sharm el Sheikh: 17400 points in total (as Gold member )
Old Sep 27, 2006, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Update Marker for Thread Wednesday 27th September 19.40 UK Time

:-: :-: :-: :-: :-:

Nothing added since last update

Click Here for Main Promotions Post

:-: :-: :-:
Remember the PC Meeting Calender. Please update it with your stays. You never know who you might bump into. CLICK HERE for further information
Old Sep 27, 2006, 3:28 pm

Programs: MUCCI
Just had a nasty thought, my earning preference is actually BA miles - since I am trying to round up and typically only do single night stays, do you need to be a points collector to get anything?
[I had assumed the promo would work like other 'extra points' offers and result in some PC points posting along side the 500 miles to BA.]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.