Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 2, 2018, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: scubaccr
Hua Min usual/planned RA Room Upgrades
Ref email Feb2018 to fellow RA member SHOVEN for Stay Apr2018 regards their usual/planned RA Room Upgrades
(I added from their pot as Shoven only has 37 FT posts so can't)
scubaccr

The Hotel just sent me the below as I'm planning a stay in April thought it might be of some use for others.

Regarding your enquiry, please find below step of room upgrade for Royal Ambassador Member for your reference,

BluPort WingReserve
Upgrade to
Superior Room - Superior Suite (BluPort Wing) or Premier Room (Beach Wing)
Superior Studio - Resort Classic Suite (Beach Wing)
Superior Suite - Premier Suite (Beach Wing)

Beach WingReserve
Upgrade to
Resort Classic Room - Premier Pool Terrace
Premier Room - Resort Classic Suite
Premier Pool Terrace - Premier Suite
Resort Classic Suite - Premier Suite
Premier Suite / Club InterContinental Suite - No upgrade
Print Wikipost

IC Resort Hua Hin Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2024, 5:38 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
It’s a decent property with a beach - something most hotels don’t have in Hua Hin. I had an important occasion so I booked the room I wanted - which I didn’t get upgraded from at all. Apart from late checkout, there were no benefits compared to what I had already paid for. I wasn’t too keen on the offerings in the club lounge - while nice to sit there the snacks weren’t my thing, and the drinks menu felt a bit weird.
Having said all that, service was friendly, and the resort is nice. I would still recommend it.
travellingjake likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 4:12 am

Programs: LH-SEN
As in #257 Unterwegs mentioned the Club Lounge moved to the reception. Was that temporary, has it moved back to the dedicated beachside location? I have been quoted 3,000THB++ for adding Club to a non-Club room, wondering if it's worth the upsell.
Thanks
Old Feb 12, 2024, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
They created an additional beach pool villa out of the old lounge, so I think there is zero chance of it moving back.

I have noticed that they are describing a number of suites as "Private Pool". Have they done some work to the old pool access rooms to effectively section off areas as private from the shared whole?

Has anyone stayed in one of these room types recently?

I last had a pool villa but these are just outrageous for what they are with the current pricing.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 2:19 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles

I have noticed that they are describing a number of suites as "Private Pool". Have they done some work to the old pool access rooms to effectively section off areas as private from the shared whole?

Has anyone stayed in one of these room types recently?
The pool access rooms are now sectioned off from each other with a sort of wall. No one will swim into your room.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 12:49 pm

My stay is still 2 weeks away but upgrade appearing in the app already. Had booked a king cosy in BluPort wing, now showing as king premium in beach wing. I’m platinum ambassador booked on a mix of award nights and luxury & lifestyle cash rate. Looking forward to my stay.

Edit; upgraded again 7 days before arrival to Club King Premium.

Last edited by travellingjake; Mar 8, 2024 at 7:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.