Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New 60k/70k PC pt offer for PC Visa Credit Card signup

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2009, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PatMike
Is there still an active link out there giving this as per the OP ?

- 45k pts upon first purchase
- 15k more after spending $3k
- 10k more after spending $15k
I would think my link in the original post should still work for the offer you mention. However unless you really need the points or that's the only way you'll get PC Plat status, I think you're wasting your $59 to have the opportunity to get 5 pts per $ of your first $15k spent. Just signup for the free automatic 45k and chop up the card after the first purchase IMHO. ^
Old Oct 3, 2009, 12:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Happy
You just have to either trust it and use the app page to apply or dont trust it and not to use the targeted offer.
Yep, it's the same type of e-mail that I posted in Post #1, I cut and pasted all the relevant T&Cs as well as the signup link. Several people have used that link first successfully. I'm sure many people will use this new link successfully as well if they trust me.

I'm gonna hafta figure out a way for the next time I post a new offer link (about 6 months from now) to have Chase give me a $50 per signup referral bonus from the link. I will come on here and say I got an e-mail for a new offer of 100k bonus PC pts on first purchase with no annual fee, and everybody will sign up and I'll be a millionaire. ^^^ But nobody's points will post cuz I'll have an agreement with Chase to give me a large referral bonus in lieu of everybody getting their points. And since nobody can see the details/T&Cs, they will just trust me.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 12:32 pm

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
Red face

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
I'm gonna hafta figure out a way for the next time I post a new offer link (about 6 months from now) to have Chase give me a $50 per signup referral bonus from the link. I will come on here and say I got an e-mail for a new offer of 100k bonus PC pts on first purchase with no annual fee, and everybody will sign up and I'll be a millionaire. ^^^ But nobody's points will post cuz I'll have an agreement with Chase to give me a large referral bonus in lieu of everybody getting their points. And since nobody can see the details/T&Cs, they will just trust me.
Hmmm. So how do we know for sure that's not what you're doing now?

Last edited by brasov02; Oct 3, 2009 at 12:37 pm
Old Oct 9, 2009, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by brasov02
Hmmm. So how do we know for sure that's not what you're doing now?
Darn, you're one step ahead of me.

Although this time I actually am telling the truth as Happy in Post #58 mentions he got the same offer. But just beware for next time I post an offer.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 9:05 am

Thanks for the post for the new offer. Wife applied for the no fee 45K promotion.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 6:03 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Originally Posted by HCA
Do some research but find no result.

Anyone has a valid link with business card application?
I had "used" my person card which only get me 30k points.
Thanks.
You can get to the biz card application from the partners page at priortyclub.com.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP/4MM UA 1MM, HY Global, Bon Lft Plat, HH Dia
Anyone receive a link for a Business card that offers this type of bonus?

Earlier someone mentioned getting the link from the PC site, but I don't think it is anywhere near as rewarding as the sign up bonuses we are seeing in this thread.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 9:57 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Originally Posted by dlflyer2
Anyone receive a link for a Business card that offers this type of bonus?

Earlier someone mentioned getting the link from the PC site, but I don't think it is anywhere near as rewarding as the sign up bonuses we are seeing in this thread.
30k is better than a kick in the teeth - and 1st year fee is waived....
Old Oct 9, 2009, 11:03 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
If you do both business and personal, you will automatically have Plat status just from the new card bonus points alone.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 1:05 pm

Quick question: if my fiance signs up for one of these, is she able to put in *my* PC membership number to link her card to? Or does she have to use her own PC account?
Old Oct 19, 2009, 11:53 am

I used the link gregorygrady posted, and when I called to activate the card today, they confirmed the 45K on first use with no prompting from me. Thanks for the link, as my email had a lesser offer! The literature that came with my card didn't mention the points, but they did mention that it was no fee for the first year.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by jplee3
Quick question: if my fiance signs up for one of these, is she able to put in *my* PC membership number to link her card to? Or does she have to use her own PC account?
BUMP - does anyone know? Can two different PC rewards Visa cards be linked to a single account?
Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:06 am

Weird... I had my fiance call in to check on her card and she said the rep referred to it as the Visa Signature Holiday Inn card. Does this sound right? When applying, I linked my Ambassador PC membership # with the card so I expect to see points post to it. But I shouldn't be limited to Holiday Inn only right?

Also, can anyone answer my question regarding if it's possible to link up more than one PC Visa Card to a PC account to accumulate more points?
Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:36 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jplee3
Also, can anyone answer my question regarding if it's possible to link up more than one PC Visa Card to a PC account to accumulate more points?
Yes, I had two separate PC branded cards both of which came with nice bonus points which went into my PC account and both were active at the same time.

I have since cancelled one as the free year was up and they wanted an annual fee. Next year sometime I may try to apply for another one to see if I can get yet another nice sign-up bonus.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 9:23 am

Programs: UA 2MM Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, and EVA Gold soon
Thanks!

Just got my sign-up bonus and will be spending a bit more to get 3k bonus.
Thanks again gregorygrady^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.