New 60k/70k PC pt offer for PC Visa Credit Card signup

Old Nov 24, 2009, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by rerunree1
Just got my sign-up bonus and will be spending a bit more to get 3k bonus.
Thanks again gregorygrady^
How long did it take you? My fiance signed up for hers and it doesn't look like the points will post till December

She made her first purchase in Oct and the points for that and another purhcase (totaling 70 pts) posted in Nov. I'm baffled as to why they didn't just credit the full amount of points right away. Ugh. They did when I signed up and purchased.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
same thing happened with me on an AA Amex - patience, patience!

Last edited by jumpdogjump; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:39 pm
Old Nov 24, 2009, 3:49 pm

Programs: UA 2MM Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, and EVA Gold soon
Originally Posted by jplee3
How long did it take you?
About a month and a half.....I had signed up for the regular cc promo and got the 30k last year, so this was icing on the cake. Just in time for Thanksgiving
Old Nov 30, 2009, 4:02 pm

...waiting on the points to make reservations for the remainder of our stay in Bora Bora I really HOPE the points will show up within the next week. Or we'll be cutting it really close. The honeymoon is in March!
Old Jan 11, 2010, 12:58 pm

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
Got this new offer via e-mail today. The highest I'd ever seen in the past is 30k PC pts upon signup, so this is certainly much richer. Here's the breakdown:

- 45k pts upon first purchase
- 15k more after spending $3k
- 10k more after spending $15k
- 3 pts per $ spent on ICH purchases
- 1 pt per $ spent on everything else
- $59 annual fee (first year fee NOT waived)

Looks like it would be worth getting and spending $3k on and then throwing in the sockdrawer. Kind of shocking that just signing up for this CC and spending $3k on it will get you top-tier elite status. Talk about watered down status.

As far as the differences from the previous 30k signup bonus PC Visa, I believe the 30k Visa had the annual fee waived for the first year AND you got a $20 statement credit after your first purchase. So basically you are paying $59+20 = $79 for 15k more pts, and the option for an additional 15k bonus pts for $3k spending. Pretty good deal IMHO. I may just sign up for it. ^

Here's the signup link:
http://email.ichotelsgroup.com/cgi-b...Ym0Zmu0KHXY0EB

And here are the T&Cs:
Just wondering if anyone has had any recent success with this link before I head into it blind. And by "success" I'm not referring to the actual link (the app still comes up fine), but to actually receiving the 45,000/15,000 bonus point offer referred to above via this particular app.
Thanks...

Last edited by brasov02; Jan 11, 2010 at 1:01 pm Reason: further clarity
Old Jan 11, 2010, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by brasov02
Just wondering if anyone has had any recent success with this link before I head into it blind. And by "success" I'm not referring to the actual link (the app still comes up fine), but to actually receiving the 45,000/15,000 bonus point offer referred to above via this particular app.
Thanks...
My fiance got the 45k points from this offer. Word of warning though. It seems PC isn't particularly fond of those who try to link two separate PC rewards visa cards to a single account (to accumulate points faster). There's no stipulations that state you can't do this of course. I guess I got 'lucky' cause they got the 45k points over but just this past month they started refusing to transfer any more points, stating that I can only have one card linked to my account or something like that. In terms of the 15k bonus points, we didn't get that (I don't recall what the reqs are for getting those) but it's a moot point anyway since they will not longer associate her card to my account.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 10:20 pm

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
My fiance got the 45k points from this offer. Word of warning though. It seems PC isn't particularly fond of those who try to link two separate PC rewards visa cards to a single account (to accumulate points faster). There's no stipulations that state you can't do this of course. I guess I got 'lucky' cause they got the 45k points over but just this past month they started refusing to transfer any more points, stating that I can only have one card linked to my account or something like that. In terms of the 15k bonus points, we didn't get that (I don't recall what the reqs are for getting those) but it's a moot point anyway since they will not longer associate her card to my account.
There wouldn't be any problem with having both your biz and personal cards linked to the same account would there? And the bonus 15,000 points came with spending $3,000 within the first 3 months. How long ago did you use that app?

(Sorry, just saw the answer to my biz/personal cards on one account in the other thread about this.)

Last edited by brasov02; Jan 11, 2010 at 10:23 pm Reason: updated info
Old Jan 11, 2010, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

but it's a moot point anyway since they will not longer associate her card to my account.
Why not have the points go to HER account?
That's the normal SOP.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 7:02 pm

that is really great promotion,

I am just wondering anybody tried this card and succeeded recently?
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by apollo_liumin
that is really great promotion,

I am just wondering anybody tried this card and succeeded recently?
I tried several times this week but no luck so far. Anybody mind to post their thoughts on this offering? Is this dead or what? Would appreciate it!!
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TripleABC
I tried several times this week but no luck so far.
No luck with what?
Getting approved?
a) If so, then applying multiple times in a week is not going to increase your chance of approval.
b) If not, then I can only assume you meant you applied but haven't received the bonus points yet. It would be to soon for them to have posted.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by soitgoes
No luck with what?
Getting approved?
a) If so, then applying multiple times in a week is not going to increase your chance of approval.
b) If not, then I can only assume you meant you applied but haven't received the bonus points yet. It would be to soon for them to have posted.
I tried to click the link posted in this thread but the webpage I ended up with show that there is no offering for my location. Kind of confusing.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I tried to click the link posted in this thread but the webpage I ended up with show that there is no offering for my location. Kind of confusing.
It is only offered to US residents.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
It is only offered to US residents.
I am in US. Did you try click the link on the first page of this thread? Do you mean the link still works out for you? Can someone try and confirm that the link still work?
Old Mar 5, 2010, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am in US. Did you try click the link on the first page of this thread? Do you mean the link still works out for you? Can someone try and confirm that the link still work?
It does not still work.

As of February 18, the link resolved to https://ccsic.fni-stl.com/cgi-bin/cc...CHGC&mkid=62ZR and still worked.

It no longer functions.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.