Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
Hotel concierge does not respond to emails ([email protected]) - pick up the phone and call instead.

Lounge

120 EUR per room for Ambassadors
150 EUR per room for everyone else
Should be free for all RA's now, for sure if you are a regular guest
Must book club room for free access. Lounge access not part of the regular rate for suites.
Lounge access is included for free with all room categories when you book via a Virtuoso travel agent (see the Luxury Hotels forum if you need one)

Mini-bar
Mini-bar drinks complimentary to RA on both paid and award stays

Update Nov 12 Mini-bar is not complimentary on RA award stays unless you are a regular customer

Print Wikipost

IC Le Grand Paris Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2015, 5:09 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA
Originally Posted by Raynyan
Unless improve of public security, I will not go Paris again. Charlie Hebdo attack itself is not give the big impact. Biggest problem is Paris has a lot of gypsy robbers, especially Opera district. Terrible.

Moreover, The Le Grand discontinued RA complimentary club access. No way!
I think the security situation is in Paris not different to any other European capital, also in the Opera district, which I found to be quite safe.

But in case I have such concerns and don't make my decision dependent on complimentary lounge access or not. Cannot follow the causality here
Old Jun 18, 2015, 6:35 am

Programs: IHG RA; Avis First
Originally Posted by boekel
I think the security situation is in Paris not different to any other European capital, also in the Opera district, which I found to be quite safe.
I personally found that the Opera district area is "feels" safe. Different story when you're around the Eiffel Tower and Lourve among other landmarks where you see lots of military police.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 5:05 pm

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by boekel

But in case I have such concerns and don't make my decision dependent on complimentary lounge access or not. Cannot follow the causality here
Actually, if you are not Asian people, your feeling is quite natural. But gypsy robbers are targeted to Asian people. That is why I said Paris is not safe. Indeed, London is quite safe. I never encountered robbers in London. Of course, any other regions like USA, China, and South East Asia too.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by Raynyan
Indeed, London is quite safe. I never encountered robbers in London.
Haven't been any there since May 13 1787
Old Jun 20, 2015, 1:31 am

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
quite old then?
Old Jun 21, 2015, 8:28 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Probably after that stay you left with Admiral Phillip and his 11 ships to Botany Bay. How was breakfast at IC Park Lane those days by the way
Old Jun 21, 2015, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by submonte
Probably after that stay you left with Admiral Phillip and his 11 ships to Botany Bay. How was breakfast at IC Park Lane those days by the way
I tried to steal a loaf of bread but things didn't quite go to plan and I haven't been back since
Old Jun 30, 2015, 4:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
They are changing to a new key system tomorrow night at 11pm. So for anyone who is here or arriving tomorrow or the next day....

NEW SOFTWARE ALERT!!!
Old Jul 13, 2015, 8:52 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
Used my two ITN free nights here for a stay last week and there were no issues with the key system thankfully.

The Classic Room was upgraded to a Superior Room with a little balcony with a view down Rue Scribe to the left and even a glimpse of the top of the Eiffel Tower to the right.

Overall very happy with the stay with all Ambassador benefits explained at check in. The welcome amenity was a little glass jar of sweets and a hotel branded hardback notepad. Fruit basket was excellent too.
Old Jul 13, 2015, 2:09 pm

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Are the Opera View Deluxe Rooms the largest of the rooms available with two beds (excluding the large connecting suites)?
Old Jul 14, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: AA EXPLAT, HYATT GLOBALIST, AS75K
My friend stayed here last week for four nights and only paid 120 euros for access to the club for all four nights. That's quite a deal. I should only be so lucky when I arrive in late september.

(I should note that my friend is very beautiful so perhaps that had something to do with it.)
Old Jul 25, 2015, 7:40 am

Programs: Starwood/Hyatt/IHG-PLAT/Hilton-DIA
staying at Paris IC coming up but lost my RA status...

Any decent perks for being a pedestrian Plat ambassador at Paris (non-royal)?
Old Jul 25, 2015, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by rb23lb

The same as you would at any IC.
Old Jul 25, 2015, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by rb23lb

I was there a few weeks back end of june. Was just a plat. offered to become ambassador while checking in. I asked if i became an ambassador now would i get an upgrade? They said theyd check and i got an upgrade to a opera view room. I accepted it and purchased the ambassador membership.

I was going to purchase it regardless of the upgrade as I had multiple IC stays this month so it was nice to get a guaranteed upgrade.
Old Jul 25, 2015, 5:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
How good is the lounge? Debating between staying here or at rhe indigo next door...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.