Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Shanghai Puxi (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2019, 10:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Viks
Would like to ask the same question, does this (or any other ICs in Shanghai) go the extra mile and give Ambassadors club access even when booking the most basic room?
I stayed here last month on points and was pre-upgraded to a non-club room. At checkin I was told as an IC Spire Ambassador I would get a dining credit(was told this is a China specific benefit). I asked about club access and was told it was not included but after thinking for a moment the receptionist said he could give me club access but I would not get the dining credit. I took the club access. Club is not bad but not something I would pay extra for. I also got 2 free drinks in the hotel bar(house wine or beer or soft drink).

The hotel room was nice although the internet speed was terrible. Location is only OK. At 30k points I would stay here again.

The sign in the elevator stating that it is not OK to wear the bathrobes in public areas amused me.

Also, I think this thread name needs to be updated since the hotel now calls itself the IC Jing An.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 1:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

How about 'IC near the train station"?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.