Wiki Posts
Search

* * * Ic Master Promo Thread 2008 * * *

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2008, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to all the folk who have taken information from this main thread, I don't mind you doing it at all BUT if you do then at least make some sort of acknowledgement to FT and this thread.

Its now becoming a bit of a joke when you find a site that has some of my thread copied WORD FOR WORD
Old May 4, 2008, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to all the folk who have taken information from this main thread, I don't mind you doing it at all BUT if you do then at least make some sort of acknowledgement to FT and this thread.

Its now becoming a bit of a joke when you find a site that has some of my thread copied WORD FOR WORD
Imitation may be the most sincere form of flattery but stealing word for word is NOT imitation. Giving credit where credit is due is the very least that should be expected.
Old May 4, 2008, 1:19 pm

Programs: UA, DL
Originally Posted by Radioman

Holiday Inn Racing and Priority Club Rewards 2,900 bonus points promotion.[/COLOR][/B]
:-:Added 4th May

Description
Register and stay at any Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express in the U.S. or Canada to earn 2,900 bonus Priority Club points for your stay, now through December 31, 2008. Book your next Stay Now

It's either code 3448
I got an error when trying to enter code 3448. Are you sure of this code?
Old May 4, 2008, 1:53 pm

Programs: PC Plat Amb, SPG, KLM Flying Blue, Lufthansa Miles&More
fly2w, try 3029, hope it helps!
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...&postcount=433

Last edited by ClubICGirl; May 4, 2008 at 1:59 pm
Old May 4, 2008, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA, DL
Originally Posted by ClubICGirl
Thanks.
Old May 4, 2008, 2:54 pm

Programs: IC Spire Ambassador, A3*G, MSC Diamond
Although I have registered for a fistful promotions I only see two of them in "My Offer Status"...
Is there anybody who has the same problem but has found out that all of the promotions were active though?
Old May 4, 2008, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flamewing
Although I have registered for a fistful promotions I only see two of them in "My Offer Status"...
Is there anybody who has the same problem but has found out that all of the promotions were active though?
Hi Flamewing and welcome,

The problem with the promos is that unless you have been sent and email from PC or its something you read on their website and your entitled too, then everything else is just pure luck.

Just keep a track of the things you have signed up for and wait and see if you get anything for them into your account, not much else you can do about it.

regards
J
Old May 4, 2008, 3:06 pm

Fact is that I have received a "Promotion Registration Confirmation" e-mail every time I registered for one of the promotions and if I try to register once again the system tells me that I have already registrered.
Old May 4, 2008, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Fact is that I have received a "Promotion Registration Confirmation" e-mail every time I registered for one of the promotions and if I try to register once again the system tells me that I have already registrered.
Hi
Where did you get the promo codes from? Did Priority Club send you them? or did you get them off the master thread?
Old May 4, 2008, 3:26 pm

It was the master thread. But let me take the next big promotion from mid May until end of August as an example. Everybody will be able to register for that promotion as it will be displayed on the priorityclub.com homepage. However I will get the information that I have already registered for that promotion and will not be able to register for it again. On the other hand the promotion does not appear in my list.
Old May 4, 2008, 6:07 pm

Programs: PC Plat / US Gold / Hertz 5* / Avis First
It was the master thread. But let me take the next big promotion from mid May until end of August as an example. Everybody will be able to register for that promotion as it will be displayed on the priorityclub.com homepage. However I will get the information that I have already registered for that promotion and will not be able to register for it again. On the other hand the promotion does not appear in my list.
Promotions that have not started yet, or you are not elligible for, will not show up in your offer status until they are active and you meet the elligiblity requirements.
Old May 4, 2008, 8:31 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
I got those nascar points posted.
Old May 4, 2008, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by yyliu88
I got those nascar points posted.
...although this promotion had not been listed on your offer status page?
Old May 5, 2008, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
[QUOTE=sdsearch;9670690]Those are nice little bonuses, but nothing like the bigger ones. So this points addict has loaded up on Starwood reservations for the coming month due to their promos. Perhaps Starwood are reacting to PC after losing the Freddies and competing better on bonus promos now? Competition is a good thing.

Is that the one at priorityclub.com/2000? I just got invited by a Flying Blue email to sign up to that promo.

Last edited by stimpy; May 5, 2008 at 3:18 pm
Old May 5, 2008, 5:25 pm

Programs: BMI/SQ/AFKL/PC RAmbo/Oyster/B&Q
Apologies if this has already been posted.For sure its a far better deal than the last UK MBNA PC credit card........

WELCOME TO A
SUITE OF BENEFITS
20,000 BONUS
PRIORITY CLUB POINTS
on your first transaction within
90 days of account opening
ANYTIME
you use your card you’ll earn
Priority Club points
DOUBLE POINTS
when you use your Priority Club
Rewards Visa credit card at any
of the hotels in the Priority Club
Rewards Family of Brands
0% INTEREST
on balance transfers for
6 months (2.99% fee applies)
16.9% APR
typical variable

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.