Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stay X nights, get 10k points... 2008

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2007, 12:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt
Originally Posted by RichLond
There is a 2007 Q4 Stay4 Get 20K and (so far) a 2008 Q1 Stay4 get 10K. Which is what this thread is about. My question is which one will my 5 night stay that overlaps the quarters qualify me for?

rich

Hmmm - what is this "Q4 Stay4 Get 20K" you speak of?

I dont believe I ever registered for that... PM me the code perhaps?
Old Dec 15, 2007, 3:08 am

Programs: BA Gold
I've just managed to register for the Q4 2007 stay 4 promo. I had tried it earlier but it wouldn't let me register and I am assuming that's because the triple/quad promo was still going on... I have three nights already booked until the year end and I am wondering if I should extend one of these by one night?

any views? I do have an e-mail confirmation but it does not refer to Q4 so wondering whether this could be for Q1 after all..
Old Dec 15, 2007, 3:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by kaiflyer
I've just managed to register for the Q4 2007 stay 4 promo. I had tried it earlier but it wouldn't let me register and I am assuming that's because the triple/quad promo was still going on... I have three nights already booked until the year end and I am wondering if I should extend one of these by one night?

any views? I do have an e-mail confirmation but it does not refer to Q4 so wondering whether this could be for Q1 after all..
Hi
Well have you had one of the stay x get 10k this 1/4? Sometimes you can re-register for promos but it does not really mean that you will get it. If you dont have an issue with staying teh 4th night then it might be worth the investment.

Let us know how you get on.

regards
Old Dec 15, 2007, 4:41 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi
Well have you had one of the stay x get 10k this 1/4? Sometimes you can re-register for promos but it does not really mean that you will get it. If you dont have an issue with staying teh 4th night then it might be worth the investment.
I went through my statement in detail and the only thing for Q4 I have is numerous triple point bonuses, so no stay X bonuses. I'll have to see whether I can actually justify an extra night with so little time to play with.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 9:05 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi

Let us know how you get on.

regards
I was targeted for the stay 8 and get 10K in Q4 2007 and killed those nights off easily during my 85 stays so far this year with ca. 60 in the last quarter. Points posted without a hitch as had to be expected since I was targeted for this promo. I then registered for a stay 5 get 10K one which went through but points never posted and subsequently I registered again for my targeted 8 nights 10K promo using the link in the email which worked fine but again no points posted after another 8 nights were completed. Nothing lost, but it was worth a try.

I now registered for the 4 nights 10K promo for Q1 2008, but just the other day received a targeted email for 15 nights 10K (5998). If it doesn't work I will go with the targeted one later on. No harm but of course I only register for one at a time, check whether it got scrubbed and never complain

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.