Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stay X nights, get 10k points... 2008

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2007, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by RichLond
Can someone remind me...

Does a stay from Dec 28 - Jan 2 count as 5 days to the 4q 2007 promo, 5 days to the 1q 2008 promo, or is it split among both?

thanks,
rich
I was under the impression that there is no chain wide promo in effect between the middle of Dec thru the middle of Jan. Of course if you're asking about how those nights will be allocated for elite status, that's a good question. I could be wrong.

Thanks to Radioman for reminding everyone that NO ONE should call PC about these promos.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by fireworksboy
I was under the impression that there is no chain wide promo in effect between the middle of Dec thru the middle of Jan. Of course if you're asking about how those nights will be allocated for elite status, that's a good question. I could be wrong.

Thanks to Radioman for reminding everyone that NO ONE should call PC about these promos.
There is a 2007 Q4 Stay4 Get 20K and (so far) a 2008 Q1 Stay4 get 10K. Which is what this thread is about. My question is which one will my 5 night stay that overlaps the quarters qualify me for?

rich
Old Dec 13, 2007, 5:47 pm

Programs: QF QP NB, PC Plat. Amb, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by RichLond
Can someone remind me...

Does a stay from Dec 28 - Jan 2 count as 5 days to the 4q 2007 promo, 5 days to the 1q 2008 promo, or is it split among both?

thanks,
rich
In my experience previously, any stays that overlapped multiple promo periods were counted against *both* periods.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 6:28 pm

Programs: CO PLT,DL Plat (status match),BD Gold, Amex Plat, SPG Plat, PC Plat
Sorry, i am new here. Is there a link that i can punch in the promo codes? Usually the box is filled in already (not editable). Thanks.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 8:03 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sammyh
Sorry, i am new here. Is there a link that i can punch in the promo codes? Usually the box is filled in already (not editable). Thanks.
deleted

Last edited by martyYYZ; Dec 14, 2007 at 8:30 am
Old Dec 13, 2007, 8:12 pm

Fantastic - stay 4 get 10K all registered successfully (and I have the email to prove it!). As MarkTL says, now let's just hope it works

Thanks all ^^^

Last edited by The Bees Knees; Dec 13, 2007 at 8:39 pm Reason: removal of link
Old Dec 13, 2007, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by martyYYZ
www.priorityclub.com/register
I think you should delete that hyperlink as it will be traced back to Flyer Talk.

Per the rules in the IC Master Promo Thread (post #1):

------------------------------------------------
All promotions with a promo code can be reached through this link followed by typing in the promo code manually:

priorityclub.com/register

Note: In order for the link not to be traced please copy the above into
your webbrowser then add http://www : at the front of it.

------------------------------------------------
Bees Knees, you should also delete the hyper link in your post quoting martyyyz so no one else tries to use it.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 11:56 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by MarkTL
Wonders of wonders PC allowed me to register for 4 nights using 2700. Will be a bloody miracle if it works !

Mark
Same here. Will be exstatic if it works. However, tried my luck with the 5 nights promo afterwards to test and it said I'm not eligible for that one. Last quarter I was targeted for 8 nights. will see. Fingers crossed for everyone.
Old Dec 14, 2007, 1:09 am

Programs: *wood Plat, PC Plat RA, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
Yeah, thx a lot!
Old Dec 14, 2007, 3:03 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Hi Folks,

Ok it seems folk are NOT reading what I was trying to suggest to you with regards these 10k promos registering for them.

We now have TWO threads discussing them with various folk registering, publishing links to the register page etc etc.

I give in Last time everyone rushed off to register there was various problems/issues and the codes where even removed from peoples accounts. If you dont want to listen to the advice then fine, but dont come crying back onto the forum if you dont get your points of things get removed.

Each time we have to go thru these issues with the stay X get 10k. Ah HUMBUG..............

Lucky for you lot my Dubai stuff just posted and I made a nice 50k of points for a 5 night stay or I might be in an even bigger grump.
Old Dec 14, 2007, 4:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Forgive them Radioman, for they know not what they are doing ....

Some of us do listen to you though, so please don't stop giving out the good advice.
Old Dec 14, 2007, 4:39 am

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi Folks,

Ok it seems folk are NOT reading what I was trying to suggest to you with regards these 10k promos registering for them.

We now have TWO threads discussing them with various folk registering, publishing links to the register page etc etc.

I give in Last time everyone rushed off to register there was various problems/issues and the codes where even removed from peoples accounts. If you dont want to listen to the advice then fine, but dont come crying back onto the forum if you dont get your points of things get removed.

Each time we have to go thru these issues with the stay X get 10k. Ah HUMBUG..............

Lucky for you lot my Dubai stuff just posted and I made a nice 50k of points for a 5 night stay or I might be in an even bigger grump.
Hi Radioman

I thought I would get in early with the Stay 4. Don't think its going to get better than that and as I always see these things as a bonus - if it works, then thast great if it doesn't well no problem. I have to agree though if you register and it does not work then wingeing is not allowed !

Cheers

Mark
Old Dec 14, 2007, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Quite frankly, there is no point in registering early - unless you're worried about forgetting its always better to hang on in case something better turns up. Although admittedly beating Stay 4 could be tough!
Old Dec 14, 2007, 6:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by Raffles
Quite frankly, there is no point in registering early - unless you're worried about forgetting its always better to hang on in case something better turns up. Although admittedly beating Stay 4 could be tough!
Hi Raffles,

As you know a few times these promos have been scrubbed off the accounts of folks. Waiting for a full list means that you have a chance to register for one of them, starting at the stay 4 then working your way down the list, but I know am already preaching to the converted with you

regards

Last edited by Radioman; Dec 14, 2007 at 6:57 am
Old Dec 14, 2007, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi Folks,

I really don't know how you deal with the frustration of trying to help so many while at the same time, those same individuals refuse to listen to even the most basic advice. My hat is off to you as I couldn't deal with it.

P.S. Have a great holiday Radioman and thanks for all of your efforts this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.