Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q4 Triple/Quadruple Points Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2007, 11:19 pm

Programs: UA Nobody, HH Silver, PC Platinum
Possibly, but not likely - the T&C say that a stay is consecutive nights at the same proprty, regardless of how many times you check in and out. Good luck! Or, consider moving to antother PC/IC hotel for one night.

Kate

Originally Posted by sntrao
will i earn quad bonus on my 'second' stay below?

stay 1:

Hotel - HI
checking in on 9/23/07 and checking out on 9/24/07
booked online

stay 2:

Hotel - same HI
checking in on 9/24/07 and checking out on 9/28/07
booked online
Old Dec 10, 2007, 8:34 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
checkin 15.12

hi,

does anybody know if a checkin on 15.12 out 16.12 will be eliable for the extra points?

or is the last checkin date 14.12 out 15.12?

dp
Old Dec 10, 2007, 9:39 pm

Programs: BMI/SQ/AFKL/PC RAmboŽ/Oyster/B&Q
Originally Posted by kykate
Possibly, but not likely - the T&C say that a stay is consecutive nights at the same proprty, regardless of how many times you check in and out. Good luck! Or, consider moving to antother PC/IC hotel for one night.

Kate

......but dont book 2 hotels same time(eg a pointsbreak offer suddenly hits a neighbouring IHG hotel)>you get the stays n the basic points but not the quad offer>.Just found that bit out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.