Search

Gave up my apartment to live in hotel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2007, 1:35 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by holtju2
Bulk of my stays are in few hotels in LA area. Right now I am on a long vacation and traveling in four different continents.

I had plenty of Hyatt FFN's available and wanted to try different Hyatt hotels in places where I hadn't been before. Now I know that I will not return to Grand Hyatt Melbourne where I would rather stay at the Park Hyatt. I also learned that the Park Hyatt Tokyo is not really that great. .

Here in Sydney I spent first two nights at the InterContinental, then one night at the Park Hyatt, following three nights at the InterContinental, and one final night at the Park Hyatt.

Writing this from the IC's Club Lounge. I told club attendant to get somebody to refresh my suites minibar.

You do learn how to live out of a suite, although I haven't seen my since I checked it in at the LAX 28th of January. AC found it at YYZ on 15th of last month but has not been able to deliver it to me so far.
Enjoy the beautiful view from the Club Lounge !!!
Old Mar 2, 2007, 8:20 am

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
grammar

And might I suggest you correct the spelling in your thread title. Since you appear to reside in Boston, your first language is pretty likely to be English, in which case you should know that there is no apostrophe (') in the word "hotels" unless you are being thoroughly ungrammatical and trying to say "hotel is".

Old Mar 2, 2007, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by doctall41
Since you appear to reside in Boston, your first language is pretty likely to be English
Not if he is a Southie!
Old Mar 2, 2007, 9:25 am

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Originally Posted by doctall41
And might I suggest you correct the spelling in your thread title. Since you appear to reside in Boston, your first language is pretty likely to be English, in which case you should know that there is no apostrophe (') in the word "hotels" unless you are being thoroughly ungrammatical and trying to say "hotel is".
Thanks for pointing this out. The misspelled thread title has been annoying me for several days now, and I've been loath to post on it, hoping the thread (and misspelling) would fade away and off the page ...
Old Mar 2, 2007, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
I think I could do it. I've thought about seriously downsizing in future. I would love to have all the features of a nice hotel on a daily basis. Keep us posted.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 6:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by vsevolod4
Thanks for pointing this out. The misspelled thread title has been annoying me for several days now, and I've been loath to post on it, hoping the thread (and misspelling) would fade away and off the page ...
And I've been loath to post as well, but can no longer resist.

Perhaps the OP is getting rid of all his extra apostrophes so he doesn't need to pay to store them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.