Wiki Posts
Search

500 point Survey!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: ICH Platinum Royal Ambassador Member, SPG Gold, Honnors Silver, Delta
500 point Survey!

Just got an email to take a survey for 500 points. The survey is about the new concerige services they will be testing at IC hotels.

As a part of our ongoing efforts to meet the needs of our customers, Priority Club Rewards would like to ask you about some potentially new services offered at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.

Please take a moment to complete this brief survey, but only if you:

Participate in the decision for overnight hotel accommodations.
Are NOT currently employed in or associated with individuals employed in the hotel industry.

Priority Club Rewards would like to thank you in advance for your time and help. If you qualify to participate and complete this survey before February 28th, 2006, you will be awarded 500 Priority Club Rewards points. Full details below*.

Complete the survey

Remember, the information that you provide will help improve the services, features, and benefits we provide to our members. Please be assured that the information obtained from this survey is for research purposes only and will remain completely confidential.

Sincerely,

Steven S. Sickel
Senior Vice President
Loyalty Marketing

The link is below, the xxx's in the ID and Password were my Priority club account number.

http://email.ichotelsgroup.com/cgi-b...word=XXXXXXXXX

Last edited by tiebomber; Feb 23, 2006 at 12:13 pm
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:43 pm

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
Received same survey

Here are the T & C - Notice the next to last sentence!

*500 points after next stay offer terms:
Must be a Priority Club Rewards member, qualify to participate, and complete the full survey before February 28th, 2006 to be eligible for the 500 point offer. A one-time bonus of 500 points will then be awarded to you after you complte this survey. Offer is valid only for person named in this email survey invite. Members who receive a forwarded copy of the email will not be eligible to receive the bonus points. Subject to standard Priority Club terms and conditions.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:09 pm

I didn't receive this survey. And when I tried cutting and pasting the links with my priority club id, it didn't seemed to work.. Seems like this is a targetted offer
Old Feb 24, 2006, 10:00 am

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
I can't access the survey either... The userid may well be the PC number, but the password apparenty isn't. Can you check the URL you got again and tell us what password we should key in? Thanks !
Old Feb 24, 2006, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No status no more, no where, no how.
My userID and pwd were both the same as my Priority Club number.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 5:13 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by MoreMiles!
I can't access the survey either... The userid may well be the PC number, but the password apparenty isn't. Can you check the URL you got again and tell us what password we should key in? Thanks !
Originally Posted by Just Passing Thru
My userID and pwd were both the same as my Priority Club number.
This is similar to the other recent email survey. Simply inserting your own PC account information won't work.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 5:59 am

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Originally Posted by DoubleJ
...Simply inserting your own PC account information won't work.
And playing around with URLs is never the most sensible thing to do - registering for promos that you are not invited to but that the PC website happily lets you register for is one thing, but changing URLs because otherwise the PC website WON'T let you regsiter for the promo/survey is quite another.

Is it really worth risking you account beng closed for 500 points ? You can get 6,000 just for singing up for all the Feb. Online Booking Bonuses !
Old Mar 1, 2006, 7:56 pm

This survey closed on February 28th so I would not recommend trying to maniplulate url or otherwise.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 9:22 pm

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
b*llox, I got it - but wasn't in a survey mood til now - lousy 4-5 days to complete a bit rubbish.
Old Mar 30, 2006, 12:59 am

Programs: not a lot
Must be a new round of this now as I got a 500 point mail today for a survey:

Dear XXXXX,

As a part of our ongoing efforts to meet the needs of our customers, Priority Club Rewards would like your feedback about some of the information we share with our members.

Please take advantage of the 500-point offer by completing a brief survey, but act quickly, as you only have three days to respond. Full details below*.

Priority Club Rewards would like to thank you in advance for your time and immediate help.
Complete the survey

Remember, the information that you provide will help improve the features and benefits we provide to our members. Please be assured that the information obtained from this survey is for research purposes only and will remain completely confidential.

Sincerely,

Steven S. Sickel
Senior Vice President
Multibrand and Relationship Marketing

Remember, the information that you provide will help improve the features and benefits we provide to our members. Please be assured that the information obtained from this survey is for research purposes only and will remain completely confidential. *500 points offer terms: Must be a Priority Club Rewards member, qualify to participate, and complete the full survey within three days of receiving this e-mail to be eligible for the 500 point offer. A one-time bonus of 500 points will then be awarded to you within 6-8 weeks. Offer is valid only for person named in this e-mail survey invite. Members who receive a forwarded copy of the e-mail will not be eligible to receive the bonus points for their stay. Subject to standard Priority Club terms and conditions.
Old Mar 30, 2006, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
.. got one 2 - but it's one of those mind-numbing stated preference affairs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.