Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promo, Stay 8, get 10,000

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2005, 12:56 pm

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/kchmy?irs=y

About 35$ but they might even have cheaper rates available since I just picked a date randomly.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/wuhch?irs=y
Old Jan 29, 2005, 6:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Avis
Thanks for this link

Originally Posted by pointsofinterest
All of the codes and corresponding links for registration are here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...&postcount=105
If I can get the contract details worked out I will be I will be doing a consulting gig for about 60 days. I should find out Monday. I would be staying at a Candlewood Suites from Feb 2 until March 31. So if all goes well I will rack up a bunch of points.
Old Jan 29, 2005, 8:41 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Originally Posted by powerplantop
If I can get the contract details worked out I will be I will be doing a consulting gig for about 60 days. I should find out Monday. I would be staying at a Candlewood Suites from Feb 2 until March 31. So if all goes well I will rack up a bunch of points.
Make sure U check out on or just before March 31 to get all the 10K bonuses. If you need to, you can check back in again for any April nights.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 2:41 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
I have read others give this same advice, but (at least in my case) I have no problem getting 10K promos staying after the end of the promo period. In fact in my last stay I was given promo credit for 2 days after the end of the promo period.

As with everything in this program YMMV.

Originally Posted by Brendan
Make sure U check out on or just before March 31 to get all the 10K bonuses. If you need to, you can check back in again for any April nights.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 5:36 pm

Programs: Too Many.....
Originally Posted by hreamer
May I enter all of these or do I need to pick just one?

Thanks!
Enter all and watch your points skyrocket!!!!!
Old Jan 31, 2005, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by tristan727
One way to check would be track down who got the 23 night offer, can't recall any between 16 & 22, so possibly someone who lives in them 365/year?!
150 -180 nights a year!
It seems almost impossible to keep track of what I get in bonus points and for what promotion. All I know is that last year I got enough points to book lots of free rooms and of course restaurant gift certs for Xmas. I have 10 nights booked for June (HI Express) with last years points.
Old Feb 1, 2005, 12:44 am
uk1
Suspended

Sorry if this has been answered before - but I cannot find it!

If you make an apex booking in January for a February stay, and therefore pay one night in advance, is the IC system clever enough to log this night as a Feb night or does is see it as a Jan night please?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.