Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion Discussion Thread 2014

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2014, 3:06 pm

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by krward
Down to one code that posts to my account...1,000 points for 90 days that still worked from last year. Do they new ones for this year post for post for anyone?
i got the 2000 points for 60 days from last year that pays multiple times, and the 1000 points for 60 days from this year that only pays once, do you have the code for 1,000 points for 90 days from last year?
Old Feb 8, 2014, 8:01 pm

Programs: IHG Plat
do reward stays count for these promotions, or only paid?
Old Feb 8, 2014, 8:22 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by indelible
do reward stays count for these promotions, or only paid?
Only qualifying rates. There are plenty of "paid" stays such as F&F and they don't qualify. Reward stays do count towards elite status.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by CalItalian
Only qualifying rates. There are plenty of "paid" stays such as F&F and they don't qualify. Reward stays do count towards elite status.
so reward nights go to total nights? do you know if they count towards RA status now?
Old Feb 9, 2014, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Tim O'Brien
so reward nights go to total nights? do you know if they count towards RA status now?
http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/glob...ardsclub/enjoy

From others who have posted in this forum, no to RA. Do a search.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by CalItalian
http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/glob...ardsclub/enjoy

From others who have posted in this forum, no to RA. Do a search.
that's exactly why so many old FT'ers moved to Milepoint, i've helped a lot of people on FT, and never ever told anyone of them to do a search, i've got 231 nights YTD 2014 so qualified RA till the end of 2015, it's not a concern, just find it interesting they've changed to include rewards nights for total nights and counting towards elite status for gold/platinum but not for RA
Old Feb 9, 2014, 4:09 pm

Another data point....Weekend Stay bonus (8645) has posted for me (Feb 6th). Registered and stayed in Dec. 2013.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 9:12 pm

that's exactly why so many old FT'ers moved to Milepoint, i've helped a lot of people on FT, and never ever told anyone of them to do a search, i've got 231 nights YTD 2014 so qualified RA till the end of 2015, it's not a concern, just find it interesting they've changed to include rewards nights for total nights and counting towards elite status for gold/platinum but not for RA
If FTers would just do a search first before posting, at least 1/3 of the posts here would not be the redundant questions we so frequently see (and they'd get their answer faster). I'm not RA or even Ambassador as I don't stay at IC's but I knew the answer just because I read...and search. How difficult is it to "search" here? If you can search Google, you can search on FT.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Book Online bonus codes

Are there still any Book Online bonus codes?

I have tried every one listed in the Wiki and none works.

Need to do a quick booking for stays in May, so would need to register online booking bonus before making reservation.

As for other promo codes, do they still work the same way as in the past, that is, as long as you register before the stay, the bonus would post assuming the codes are good?

TIA.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 3:00 am

i just noticed after a recent stay posted, nearly all of the new promo codes have completed (7 out of 13), with the exception of these 6

AMBASSADOR ACCELERATOR BONUS
The Big Win
Earn 4,000 Bonus Points at The Venetian® and The Palazzo®
5000 POINT PLATINUM BONUS OFFER
1000 POINT GOLD BONUS OFFER
WEEKEND STAY BONUS
What is the total bonus point you get?
Old Feb 11, 2014, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by host2087
What is the total bonus point you get?
14K bonus
Old Feb 11, 2014, 2:50 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Happy
Are there still any Book Online bonus codes?

I have tried every one listed in the Wiki and none works.

Need to do a quick booking for stays in May, so would need to register online booking bonus before making reservation.

As for other promo codes, do they still work the same way as in the past, that is, as long as you register before the stay, the bonus would post assuming the codes are good?

TIA.
... don't forget Mr.Rebates !
Old Feb 11, 2014, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
On this weeks stay, I'll be getting roughly 99K points posting, I'll be finishing my Win Big promotion plus other bonus I have signed up for... I love this game...
Old Feb 13, 2014, 10:40 am

Big Win 2014 question

If I book a stay at the Venetian and Palazzo through Amex FHR and/or Chase's LHR booking service, will all these promo codes still work, assuming I call the hotel and give them my IHG Rewards number? Will those stays count towards my Big Win 2014?

Thanks
Old Feb 14, 2014, 12:36 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
I got this for 9990:

The code you entered is invalid for your membership. Please check the qualification requirements for your country, region or program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.