Wiki Posts
Search

Bangalore airport

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Bangalore airport

guys

I'm flying into the international terminal at 4am on one morning. A few hours earlier just before midnight, a relative will land at the domestic terminal and we have to meet. Few questions

1) Is the transportation between the terminals external and needs a cab or just an internal train or walkable?

2) Can the plaza lounge be used for an arriving passenger? Loungeclub.com doesn't specifically state its name but the location & direction seems to match. can anybody confirm?

Thx
Old Oct 10, 2014, 1:53 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by sam007
guys

I'm flying into the international terminal at 4am on one morning. A few hours earlier just before midnight, a relative will land at the domestic terminal and we have to meet. Few questions

1) Is the transportation between the terminals external and needs a cab or just an internal train or walkable?

2) Can the plaza lounge be used for an arriving passenger? Loungeclub.com doesn't specifically state its name but the location & direction seems to match. can anybody confirm?

Thx
1. International and domestic arrivals are in the same terminal and walkable in few mins.. So your relative should pick up his bag and wait for u outside the international arrivals..

2. Plaza lounge - I believe this is only in departures section and not after arrivals..
Old Oct 10, 2014, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Looks like all the lounges are for departing passengers and arrivals don't have access to them. That being said, how is the arrivals area in the domestic side? Are there any decent cafes, etc to chill for 3 hours? Are the restrooms fairly clean?
Old Oct 11, 2014, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by sam007
Looks like all the lounges are for departing passengers and arrivals don't have access to them. That being said, how is the arrivals area in the domestic side? Are there any decent cafes, etc to chill for 3 hours? Are the restrooms fairly clean?
Yes, there are decent cafes available..rest rooms are also decent but the ones inside the arrival terminal before /around baggage claim area are cleaner..
Old Oct 11, 2014, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
ask your relative not to exit the terminal after he/she lands....coming back in would not be possible....
Old Oct 11, 2014, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
ask your relative not to exit the terminal after he/she lands....coming back in would not be possible....
agreed.. but IIRC inside the arrival section they are fewer cafe options than what is available in the common waiting area..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.