Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:46 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Anyone know approx how long it takes to transfer points to Krisflyer from your Diners Black account? I placed a request online today and received a text message confirming the request had been received an hour or so later.
Took 3 working days for me last time out.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:36 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Anyone know approx how long it takes to transfer points to Krisflyer from your Diners Black account? I placed a request online today and received a text message confirming the request had been received an hour or so later.
1st time happened overnight.

2nd time took 2 working days.

They send the SMS confirming the request fairly quickly. The confirmation SMS that the miles have been credited happens about 5-7 days after the miles have been credited. So don't bank on that - check your KF account.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:06 pm

This is slightly out of the topic. Didn't know where to post, so asking this here!

I have a HDFC Diner's Premium card and am planning to move to either Dinner's black / Club miles. Am wondering what would happen to the existing point in my premium card. Will the carried forward with the same no of points or be pro-rated to match Black/Club points value?

I read somewhere that HDFC has a tendency to just cancel all the points earned when you upgrade, is that ture?
Old Jan 17, 2018, 2:57 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by onlinesatish
This is slightly out of the topic. Didn't know where to post, so asking this here!

I have a HDFC Diner's Premium card and am planning to move to either Dinner's black / Club miles. Am wondering what would happen to the existing point in my premium card. Will the carried forward with the same no of points or be pro-rated to match Black/Club points value?

I read somewhere that HDFC has a tendency to just cancel all the points earned when you upgrade, is that ture?
Not true. They will convert it at some ratio. Given that Club and Premium have similiar earnings and redemptions it should be 1:1 but HDFC probably won’t see it that way.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by deovrat
Took 3 working days for me last time out.
Okay. It's been three working days (just about) for me and nothing yet.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by onlinesatish
If you upgrade from Diners Premium to Diners Black, they will transfer your points at a ratio of 2:1.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:30 pm

Maybe try contacting them on social media?

You can't hold it against them right now, as they mention somewhere that it may take anywhere from 10-15 business days..
Old Jan 18, 2018, 12:51 am

Originally Posted by deovrat
If you upgrade from Diners Premium to Diners Black, they will transfer your points at a ratio of 2:1.
Which is fair since they value the Diners Premium points at Rs. 0.50 and Black at Rs. 1.00.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 12:52 am

As long as your details match it should be done by today. I think their official TAT is 5 working days.
Old Jan 18, 2018, 3:47 am

These am ok with since it is fair. i was worried that i might loss all the points.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn

As long as your details match it should be done by today. I think their official TAT is 5 working days.
Yep, they've turned up, on day four. Received an email from SQ about the transaction. Thanks.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 8:14 pm

And I've received a text from HDFC, 12 days later, saying the miles have been credited.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 3:06 am

Think it's about time to check on whether anyone's heard anything about the HDFC Diners 10x partner list being renewed. Think the current tie-ups are all valid till March 31.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 10:15 pm

And hopefully they'll get Amazon back!
Old Mar 27, 2018, 11:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
SmartBuy has been extended until 30th September.
deovrat likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.