Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2019, 10:07 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by kumarshah
That sounds good. How much was each ticket - when I checked premium economy ticket was 170k.

Thanks
https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...AwardChart.pdf

India-Australia is a pretty fantastic redemption at 126k return in Business and 190k in First/Suites if you can find saver availability for your dates.
Old May 6, 2019, 12:11 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
where do you want to go????

i recently transferred 163k points to sq, which gave me 652k sq miles, which in turn helped me get 4 return business class tickets between india - us....
I'm not sure that's correct. Before the recent devaluation India - USA was 220k miles in J. For 4 it would have been 880k miles. You would have been just short of 3 return award tickets with 652k miles.
Old May 6, 2019, 12:27 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...AwardChart.pdf

India-Australia is a pretty fantastic redemption at 126k return in Business and 190k in First/Suites if you can find saver availability for your dates.
168k in J & 232k in F but still very good value. And even better if you can snag the extremely rare new suites to Syd.

Still a very wrong approach. Travel should be decided by where OP wants to go and not what's a "good deal", esp. since OP has enough miles to travel almost anywhere even in F. And Prestige gives you a wide range of airlines you can chose from.

Last edited by PiperAtGatesofDawn; May 6, 2019 at 12:39 pm
Old May 6, 2019, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
I'm not sure that's correct. Before the recent devaluation India - USA was 220k miles in J. For 4 it would have been 880k miles. You would have been just short of 3 return award tickets with 652k miles.
we have already had this discussion....

read post #516 onward to refresh your memory....
Old May 6, 2019, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by kumarshah
That sounds good. How much was each ticket - when I checked premium economy ticket was 170k.

Thanks
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30332963-post516.html
Old May 6, 2019, 1:47 pm

I’ve got to stop smoking some of this weird green stuff.
Keyser likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 12:08 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Bonus Citi credit card rewards for Citi priority account holders from July to December 2019 (15% every month) - full details in the link below

Higher rewards for those with CitiGold and Citi Private client accounts as well.

https://online.citibank.co.in/portal...e=NCPBTCKM6MLR
Old Jun 29, 2019, 2:05 pm

Is this a new offer? The bonus for Prestige Citi premium customers has been there forever...

More importantly the eligibility for Prestige has been reduced to 25L... so expect lots of new sign ups and then the inevitable devaluation of the card.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 3:18 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Is this a new offer? The bonus for Prestige Citi premium customers has been there forever...

More importantly the eligibility for Prestige has been reduced to 25L... so expect lots of new sign ups and then the inevitable devaluation of the card.
As far as I know, the bonus offer was previously only for Citigold and Private client customers. Now it has been extended to Citi Priority customers as well.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 5:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by msivam
As far as I know, the bonus offer was previously only for Citigold and Private client customers. Now it has been extended to Citi Priority customers as well.
Yeah it was only for Citigold and Private client. Been a while since a transfer promo to Airlines?
Old Jun 30, 2019, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by onlysuites
Been a while since a transfer promo to Airlines?
been a while since any new partners were introduced as well....
Old Jun 30, 2019, 12:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Agree, 25L could easily open the application floodgates
Old Jun 30, 2019, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
been a while since any new partners were introduced as well....
They’re missing Avianca & Garuda from the Citi Thank You partners list. I think both might be largely meaningless from an Indian context... Avianca a little less so perhaps.

Would be nice to see a Marriott or a Hilton there too although that’s usually much worse value than J/F on any airline.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by msivam
Bonus Citi credit card rewards for Citi priority account holders from July to December 2019 (15% every month) - full details in the link below

Higher rewards for those with CitiGold and Citi Private client accounts as well.

https://online.citibank.co.in/portal...e=NCPBTCKM6MLR
Is this a new offer? The bonus for Prestige Citi premium customers has been there forever..
So, they are removing the old offer and only introducing the new offer with a time-based limitation??
Old Jul 4, 2019, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They’re missing Avianca & Garuda from the Citi Thank You partners list. I think both might be largely meaningless from an Indian context... Avianca a little less so perhaps.

Would be nice to see a Marriott or a Hilton there too although that’s usually much worse value than J/F on any airline.
the biggest loss for me was when they deleted delta from the list last year....i would love to see them back or even ua or aa....any one us based carrier would be nice....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.