Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Long Layover on AI in Delhi - Best Option?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Long Layover on AI in Delhi - Best Option?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:09 am

Programs: SQ *G, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Le Accor Silver, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Yes, all lounges are past security & immigration. AI & PP are above duty free, LH & SQ in their own area. LH has a shower too.
Originally Posted by AllAboutFlying
AI and PP are pretty close to each other.
Thanks Guys
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:10 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by AllAboutFlying
AI and PP are pretty close to each other.
The Plaza Premium lounge I was talking about, is located in lounge area B, on level 4 (level above SQ/LH lounges, and level below transit hotel). The lounge near the AI lounge, in lounge area A, according to Priority Pass website does not have showers. I didn't stop to ask if they did, just went to the other lounge.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by lokijuh
The Plaza Premium lounge I was talking about, is located in lounge area B, on level 4 (level above SQ/LH lounges, and level below transit hotel). The lounge near the AI lounge, in lounge area A, according to Priority Pass website does not have showers. I didn't stop to ask if they did, just went to the other lounge.
Thanks for letting me know, never tried the shower there yet. Will try the lounge this Thursday though
Old Aug 10, 2014, 1:07 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Looking at the cheapest J fare to SYD this evening I came across this:

Code:
**  RULES DISPLAY  **                  TAX MAY APPLY                            
10AUG14**10AUG14/AI FRASYD/NSP;EH/TPM 10256/MPM 12781                           
LN FARE BASIS    OW   EUR  RT   B PEN  DATES/DAYS   AP MIN MAX R                
04 JLAU12DE                2200 J  +  S01JAN  31DEC+  + 7  12M R                
FCL: JLAU12DE  TRF:   4 RULE: DE04 BK:  J                                       
PTC: ADT-ADULT              FTC: BR -BUSINESS CLASS RESTRICTED                  
SO.STOPOVERS                                                                    
FOR FARES WITH FOOTNOTE 6H                                                      

2 STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT                                     
     LIMITED TO 1 FREE AND UNLIMITED AT EUR 75.00 EACH.                         
       NONE IN GERMANY                                                          
       1 FREE IN INDIA                                                          
       UNLIMITED AT EUR 75.00 EACH.                                             
         NOTE -                                                                 
          STPC INCLUDED IN FARE // OR INDIAN TRANSIT VIA                        
          FEES OF EUR 40 - WILL BE REIMBURSED ON PRODUCTION                     
          OF VALID VISA AND RECIEPT                                             
                                                  PAGE  1/ 1                    
>
So this is definitely included....@:-) Great opportunity to explore DEL and sourroundings if you have the time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.