Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2013, 12:16 am
Company Representative, SBI Cards

Dear chandra1234,

We will be able to address your concern best when we will speak to you, request you to please share your contact details.

Regards,
SBI Card
Old Dec 19, 2013, 1:05 am

Get back to me please

Please contact me on 09652628584.
Thanks....
Old Dec 19, 2013, 1:06 am

Get back to me pls

Originally Posted by SBICards
Dear chandra1234,

We will be able to address your concern best when we will speak to you, request you to please share your contact details.

Regards,
SBI Card
My contact number is.....0-9652628584
Thanks.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 4:02 am

Dear traveller123,

We are awaiting the additional information (card number/ contact details or documents) as required from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Kindly mail us the required information at [email protected].

Regards,
SBI Card
Old Dec 19, 2013, 8:07 am

Programs: 9W Gold, EY Plat
Dear traveller123,

We are awaiting the additional information (card number/ contact details or documents) as required from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Kindly mail us the required information at [email protected].

Regards,
SBI Card
@SBICards , someone has contacted me since then and got the form filled. Will get back in case it gets stuck again. Thanks.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 10:28 pm

Dear chetansoni,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,
SBI Card
Old Dec 20, 2013, 3:04 am

Dear chandra1234

Thanks for sharing your contact details. We will connect with you soon.

Regards,
SBI Card
Old Dec 20, 2013, 5:21 am

Will I get a new limit

Dear chetansoni,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,
SBI Card
Dear SBI cards,
I am holding SBI PLATINUM card for the last 8 months and I am more than happy being with you in almost all aspects. It’ has ok limit but now I would like to apply/get the AIR INDIA SIGNATURE card as I am very much interested in that rewards program and I am a regular flier of Air India as well. Now the question is……..
If I apply for this 2nd card, will I get a NEW&SEPARATE LIMIT for it?
If not, how you gonna split my existing limit? On what basis? I have called the customer care already they can't figure it out properly. And u can contact me on 9652628584.
Thanks and regards,
Chandra

Last edited by chandra1234; Dec 20, 2013 at 6:12 am
Old Dec 20, 2013, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by savvysatya
same thing happened with me today.
Then the next day i received a sms thanking me for applying for air india sbi signature card. Interesting thing is that i did not apply for for it again after my previous application got rejected. Thankfully they rejected this application too the next day .
Old Dec 21, 2013, 12:48 am

Programs: 9W Plat, UK Plat, AI Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Taj IC Silver
Originally Posted by savvysatya
Then the next day i received a sms thanking me for applying for air india sbi signature card. Interesting thing is that i did not apply for for it again after my previous application got rejected. Thankfully they rejected this application too the next day .
I also received another "verification" call, even though I never applied again. Then today I get an SMS with same application number as last time, informing that my application has been approved and I will receive the card in 7 days. I won't count on it unless I get the card in my hand.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by agarwaga
As per my conversation with sbi executive at the time of application... You have to manually transfer SBI rewards to AI account by calling them every time..
i called them earlier this week to get the miles transferred....they said it would take upto 15 days....let's see how long it actually takes....
Old Dec 21, 2013, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
i called them earlier this week to get the miles transferred....they said it would take upto 15 days....let's see how long it actually takes....
However, this is what their website says "Reward Points would be converted to Air India Air Miles in 7 working days from the date of receiving the request"
Old Dec 21, 2013, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
What a pain.. Now HDFC Jet CC looks much better.. :P
Old Dec 22, 2013, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by agarwaga
What a pain.. Now HDFC Jet CC looks much better.. :P
Well that's just a standard line by any cc company...In my experience, it should not take more than 3-4 days
Old Dec 23, 2013, 4:51 am

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
So got my card in my hand finally… surprisingly they told me the first time that my application was rejected since my old gold card did not have the limit, I had applied for a credit card limit increase which they refused yet they now have approved my card….

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.