Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2013, 7:25 pm

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus

Had my application rejected earlier, even though I had a SBI credit card, I didn't have the limit on that card. Had applied for a credit limit increase last week and got a call yesterday that my card has now been approved and I should get it in 7 working days. Have not heard back from them about my credit limit increase yet. I guess will wait for 7 days.

For those who have got the card if you can share experiences about miles posting on time and usage of any card features.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ashwini
For those who have got the card if you can share experiences about miles posting on time and usage of any card features.
it shows on the sbi site that i have earned 28k miles....but none of that has posted to my ai account yet....have also paid my membership fee & spent over inr 3 lakh on the card but none of those bonus points have hit my ai account as well....
Old Dec 14, 2013, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
it shows on the sbi site that i have earned 28k miles....but none of that has posted to my ai account yet....have also paid my membership fee & spent over inr 3 lakh on the card but none of those bonus points have hit my ai account as well....
As per my conversation with sbi executive at the time of application... You have to manually transfer SBI rewards to AI account by calling them every time..
Old Dec 14, 2013, 6:49 am

Had my application rejected earlier, even though I had a SBI credit card, I didn't have the limit on that card. Had applied for a credit limit increase last week and got a call yesterday that my card has now been approved and I should get it in 7 working days. Have not heard back from them about my credit limit increase yet. I guess will wait for 7 days.

Hi Aswini, This is Chandra Sekhar from Hyderabd. I am also in the same group that means I am also an existing SBI platinum card holder with 2,43,000/-. And now I am unable to upgrade it to AIR INDIA SIGNATURE as they say it's a Co-branded card. That's the reason why I got to apply again. As you mentioned didn't u get separate limit on your new card? If yes what % of u r old limit? Thanks

Last edited by chandra1234; Dec 14, 2013 at 9:16 am
Old Dec 14, 2013, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by agarwaga
As per my conversation with sbi executive at the time of application... You have to manually transfer SBI rewards to AI account by calling them every time..
i was told the opposite when i called them recently....they said the miles would automatically transfer at the end of every billing cycle....
Old Dec 14, 2013, 9:14 am

Will I get Separate limit??!!!

Hi, This is Chandra Sekhar from Hyderabd. I am also in the same group that means I am also an existing SBI platinum card holder with 2,43,000/-. And now I am unable to upgrade it to AIR INDIA SIGNATURE as they say it's a Co-branded card. That's the reason why I got to apply again. As you mentioned that u didn't get separate limit on your new card? If yes what % of u r old limit u got for u r new card?
Can any one help me with this please???
Thanks.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by chandra1234
Hi, This is Chandra Sekhar from Hyderabd. I am also in the same group that means I am also an existing SBI platinum card holder with 2,43,000/-. And now I am unable to upgrade it to AIR INDIA SIGNATURE as they say it's a Co-branded card. That's the reason why I got to apply again. As you mentioned that u didn't get separate limit on your new card? If yes what % of u r old limit u got for u r new card?
Can any one help me with this please???
Thanks.
not a good idea to put your name, cc limit etc on a public forum!
Old Dec 15, 2013, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by wonderer9089
not a good idea to put your name, cc limit etc on a public forum!
Hi there! Thanks for ur suggestion mate, u r right so that's not my complete name anyway.
Old Dec 15, 2013, 1:48 am

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
I was told that my credit limit will be shared with my old card
Old Dec 15, 2013, 2:59 am

I was told that my credit limit will be shared with my old card
Thanks for u r reply Mdam, but another doubt! who/how is going to split/share u r previous limit. Did they give u the choice? In that case I would ask them like 2,33,000 for my new card(Air India Signature card) and 10,000 towards my old SBI PLATINUM card. Then I will cancel my old card later.
Thanks
Old Dec 16, 2013, 3:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SBICards
Dear Keyser,

We would like to update you that you will receive your vouchers soon at your registered address.

Regards,
SBI Card
thanks....sounds good....will update once i get them....
got the voucher today....thanks....^^
Old Dec 16, 2013, 4:54 am

What the voucher says?

Hi, Mentioned every where that they gonna give the voucher. But what it's value and how/where can u use it.
Thanks
Old Dec 16, 2013, 4:57 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Hi SBICards, when do I receive my voucher?
Old Dec 16, 2013, 4:59 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
How many, if you don't mind my asking?
Old Dec 16, 2013, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by A2A
How many, if you don't mind my asking?
you get one...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.