Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Privilege ( Jet Airways India) AWARD redemption always difficult to make

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Privilege ( Jet Airways India) AWARD redemption always difficult to make

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2010, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by galaticos
booked 9W F award through AA for November first week....but december is different story...i suspect they are just holding out for revenue seats....not available now doesnt mean wont be available later...one can only hope..
They seem to release seats one month before the flight.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
We call JP service center and we find out that as the DEL - IXJ flight is operated by Jetlite and is a codeshare flight for 9W, the seat availability is not shown online but they can take the request on phone ..
that actually makes sense....jetlite is considered a partner airline so you would either have to call jp or fill in the partner request form....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.