Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus
Reload this Page >

Iberia v Clickair - BEWARE OF DIFFERENT PRICES

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia v Clickair - BEWARE OF DIFFERENT PRICES

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2008, 6:12 am

Programs: BA Gold - A3 Gold - FB Gold - IHG Plat - SPG Gold -Hyatt Platinum

Well...
I spoke with them this morning and so far IT´S LOST

Originally Posted by alanw
"It isn't lost sir; it's only been delayed!"
Old Aug 4, 2008, 5:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold. EI GoldCircle
[QUOTE=GatoVolador;10143698]This is a question? I know that Iberia Plus Gold and Platinum have access to the lounges, but I think that this does not apply to other programmes.

so my BA card will do me no favours therefore I think a connection via MAD will be the way forward and i'll get some mile and BA tier points for Gold again more over it will keep my better half on course for gold again - flying can get an expensive habit!
Old Aug 4, 2008, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS, BA-Gold
Originally Posted by GatoVolador
Unfortunately not because Clickair is not Oneworld, and the code of the flight doesn't care, but the company who operates the flight. That's why, for instance, you don't get Oneworld points or miles on IB-coded flights operated by a non OW airline such as Royal Air Maroc, CSA, El-Al, etc. Only Iberia Plus cardholders earn points on Clickair, either with an XG code or with the IB one.
well next time i may book directly with clickair.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.