Wiki Posts
Search

20% bonus and The 7 days of Iberia Plus

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2012, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Question 20% bonus and The 7 days of Iberia Plus

Got this mail - Buy, gift or transfer Avios and get 20% bonus. In addition, you'll get up to 50% discount to certain destinations, Rio de Janeiro included, which is what I need.
Now, does anyone know the terms and conditions for the second part (The 7 days of Iberia Plus)? I can't find them. I don't really want to spend money just to find out that the dates don't suit me or the discount for my destination is not 50% but 5%.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by neuromancer; Sep 6, 2012 at 12:54 pm
Old Sep 7, 2012, 4:39 am

Programs: IB Platinum, LH FF, JK Gold, FB Plat, PC Plat/IC Amb, Hertz #1 PC
Originally Posted by neuromancer
Got this mail - Buy, gift or transfer Avios and get 20% bonus. In addition, you'll get up to 50% discount to certain destinations, Rio de Janeiro included, which is what I need.
Now, does anyone know the terms and conditions for the second part (The 7 days of Iberia Plus)? I can't find them. I don't really want to spend money just to find out that the dates don't suit me or the discount for my destination is not 50% but 5%.
Thanks in advance
Could you please copy the mail here? I did´t receive anything yet...which are 50%off routes?

Many thanks in advance!
Old Sep 7, 2012, 4:48 am

Programs: IB plus Platinum, JK Gold, BAEC Silver, LH Senator, PC Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by neuromancer
Thanks in advance
Well... sounds like you MUST buy any "avios" (minimun disembursment) to be able to get the 50% discount... I´ve got something similar months ago... but finally discount apperared wiyhout any avios purchase.

Did you know "dates" for that promotion (use to be 2 months) and destinations included, as well as clases, as business use not to be part of that promotions.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Here

Almost no info can be found. And I don't want to buy anything before I'm certain I can benefit from the discount. Probably will just wait and see what happens.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 6:08 am

Programs: IB Platinum, LH FF, JK Gold, FB Plat, PC Plat/IC Amb, Hertz #1 PC
I suspect destinations will be the same than September-October promotinal routes...or at least among any ot the related:

IB operated flights
- Madrid y Jerez, La Coruña, Atenas, Lisboa, Moscú, San Petersburgo, Luanda

- Madrid o Barcelona y Bogotá*, Buenos Aires, Lima*, Panamá, Río de Janeiro, Santo Domingo, Sao Paulo.

Airnostrum operated flights
- Bilbao y Vigo, Granada y Melilla o Madrid y Burdeos.

Iberia Express operated flights..
- Madrid y Granada.

Let's wait an see...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.