FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Iberia Airlines | Iberia Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus-683/)
-   -   20% bonus and The 7 days of Iberia Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/iberia-airlines-iberia-plus/1384981-20-bonus-7-days-iberia-plus.html)

neuromancer Sep 6, 2012 12:47 pm

20% bonus and The 7 days of Iberia Plus

Got this mail - Buy, gift or transfer Avios and get 20% bonus. In addition, you'll get up to 50% discount to certain destinations, Rio de Janeiro included, which is what I need.
Now, does anyone know the terms and conditions for the second part (The 7 days of Iberia Plus)? I can't find them. I don't really want to spend money just to find out that the dates don't suit me or the discount for my destination is not 50% but 5%.
Thanks in advance

Juliusgg Sep 7, 2012 4:39 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer (Post 19266211)
Got this mail - Buy, gift or transfer Avios and get 20% bonus. In addition, you'll get up to 50% discount to certain destinations, Rio de Janeiro included, which is what I need.
Now, does anyone know the terms and conditions for the second part (The 7 days of Iberia Plus)? I can't find them. I don't really want to spend money just to find out that the dates don't suit me or the discount for my destination is not 50% but 5%.
Thanks in advance

Could you please copy the mail here? I did´t receive anything yet...which are 50%off routes?

Many thanks in advance!

Txolo Sep 7, 2012 4:48 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer (Post 19266211)
Thanks in advance

Well... sounds like you MUST buy any "avios" (minimun disembursment) to be able to get the 50% discount... I´ve got something similar months ago... but finally discount apperared wiyhout any avios purchase.

Did you know "dates" for that promotion (use to be 2 months) and destinations included, as well as clases, as business use not to be part of that promotions.

neuromancer Sep 7, 2012 5:59 am

Here

Almost no info can be found. And I don't want to buy anything before I'm certain I can benefit from the discount. Probably will just wait and see what happens.

Juliusgg Sep 7, 2012 6:08 am

I suspect destinations will be the same than September-October promotinal routes...or at least among any ot the related:

IB operated flights
- Madrid y Jerez, La Coruña, Atenas, Lisboa, Moscú, San Petersburgo, Luanda

- Madrid o Barcelona y Bogotá*, Buenos Aires, Lima*, Panamá, Río de Janeiro, Santo Domingo, Sao Paulo.

Airnostrum operated flights
- Bilbao y Vigo, Granada y Melilla o Madrid y Burdeos.

Iberia Express operated flights..
- Madrid y Granada.

Let's wait an see...