Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

FFN - earn 9/1 to 12/30/2008 - Now Official - Complete T&Cs and FAQs in First Post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FFN - earn 9/1 to 12/30/2008 - Now Official - Complete T&Cs and FAQs in First Post

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2008, 11:52 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Not plotting anything, just wondering whether you can get to Diamond with the night count rather than the stay count. Looks like you still have many nights to go even with the night count.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 12:36 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime PP ; Hyatt Globalist ; Nexus
It's officially announced. The rule is exactly the same as previously reported. http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/ffn/index.jsp
Old Aug 22, 2008, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by BKKROP
Hi, just need a little guidance on these FFN, and if you feel that they only work if you buy the cheap rates and then use awards on expensive hotels later, I can live with that, just happen to live where all the Hyatts are expensive. That's what I see happening but I could be wrong.

Most of the hotels I use have $300+ rates, ie Australia Asia, and although I have a huge number of stays etc, I personally can never see myself being able to get Diamond, so would be unable to count on extra bonuses there.

Am I right in thinking that it's another version of stay 3 pay2, because using 300 as a benchmark, I would be able to reduce say the Bangkok Hyatt to $200 per night. At the moment I only use the G1 and G2 bonus and plan my stays to fit.

Thanks for your help, regards bkkrop
Yeah, tell me about it. FFN doesn't really work for people living and working in Europe where HY properties are few and far between. And if they do exist, they are not cheap. eg London!
Old Aug 22, 2008, 3:02 am

Programs: BA/A3 Gold/SPG Plat
Now More Ways to Earn Faster Free Nights

Every Two Stays = One Free Night
Plus earn 2,000 bonus points after every two eligible stays
With your MasterCard card

September 1 - December 30, 2008

Earn Unlimited Free Nights

* Earn a free night award after every two eligible stays at Hyatt between September 1 and December 30, 2008.
* Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number at reservation and check-in.

Free Nights Come Fast

* As you earn your Faster Free Nights Award, your Hyatt Gold Passport account will be automatically updated.*
* Visit My Promotional Awards on goldpassport.com to track your stays and awards.
* Redeem your award between September 15, 2008 and February 28, 2009** by visiting goldpassport.com or by phoning your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre and asking for Offer Code FFNF08.

Earn 2,000 Bonus Points with MasterCard

* In addition to earning free nights, earn 2,000 bonus points after every two eligible Hyatt stays paid with your MasterCard card.

The number of free nights and bonus points you can earn is unlimited.

Promotional Terms & Conditions
Old Aug 22, 2008, 3:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I must say the 2000 GP bonus using a MC was a nice little bonus ^ and when you top that off with a G(x) bonus, 1W, it will be a nice rewarding stay

time to start booking those IAD area hotels now
Old Aug 22, 2008, 4:08 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
It is time for me to go get a diamond match from Hyatt.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:00 am

Programs: AA
FFN nights?

Are these FFN nights usually easy to redeem? I have a Hyatt Place down the road from me for 66.95 a night.. If I stay there for two one night, how many points would I receive in addition to the FFN? I would receive Diamind bonus...

Sorry to ask such basic questions. This is my first year as a road warrior
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:15 am

Is my math right?

[QUOTE=ngalliance;10242435]Are these FFN nights usually easy to redeem? I have a Hyatt Place down the road from me for 66.95 a night.. If I stay there for two one night, how many points would I receive in addition to the FFN? I would receive Diamind bonus...

Room rate 66.75 x 2 = 133.75
x 5 points per $ = 668.75 points
x 30% bonus = 200
500 point bonus per night = 1000 points
MC bonus for two nights= 2000

So for two one night stays for $133.75 total I would get around 3868 points and a FFN? Is this right?!?!?!
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:33 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ngalliance
Room rate 66.75 x 2 = 133.75
x 5 points per $ = 668.75 points
x 30% bonus = 200
500 point bonus per night = 1000 points
MC bonus for two nights= 2000

So for two one night stays for $133.75 total I would get around 3868 points and a FFN? Is this right?!?!?!
Your 2 stays need to be at different hotels to get the FFN. There are also G bonuses at some HP's
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by martyYYZ
Your 2 stays need to be at different hotels to get the FFN. There are also G bonuses at some HP's
Can i rotate between 2 properties over and over...

Stay at property A one weekend, property B the next weekend, earn a FFN, and repeat at the same properties?
Old Aug 22, 2008, 6:48 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ngalliance
Can i rotate between 2 properties over and over...

Stay at property A one weekend, property B the next weekend, earn a FFN, and repeat at the same properties?
Yes. Another option would be to spend Friday at property A and Saturday at property B. That way you could earn one FFN per weekend. You could also spend every weekend at property A and would be fine. You just can't have back to back stays ie if you check into property A on Friday and then have a separate reseravation at property A for Saturday - these 2 would count as one stay since they are 2 consecutive days at the same property.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 7:05 am

This is a longer earning period than last year.. hurray!

Already booked 5 stays for the first 2 weeks of September

Goodbye.. for a while to SPG
Old Aug 22, 2008, 8:16 am

Programs: hyatt
Originally Posted by martyYYZ

Would the "limited time only" special rates be eligible for FFN?
Old Aug 22, 2008, 8:33 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Dear FlyerTalk Members:

We are pleased to provide you with the details on Hyatt Gold Passport’s upcoming Faster Free Nights promotion. You now have more ways to earn free nights faster.

Every Two Stays = One Free Night

Plus, earn 2,000 bonus points after every two eligible stays when you pay with your MasterCard card

Earning period: September 1, 2008 through December 30, 2008

Earn Unlimited Free Nights

Earn a Free Night award after every two eligible stays at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Summerfield Suites and Andaz between September 1, 2008 and December 30, 2008 regardless of payment type

Current members must be registered to participate

Redeem your award between September 15, 2008 and February 28, 2009 by visiting www.goldpassport.com or by contacting your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center

Earn 2,000 bonus points with MasterCard
-In addition to earning free nights, earn 2,000 bonus points after every two eligible Hyatt stays paid with your MasterCard card
-To become a MasterCard holder, visit www.mastercard.com

The number of free night awards and bonus points you can earn is unlimited

Thank you for your continued support of the Hyatt Gold Passport program.

Sincerely,
Karen Smith
Gold Passport Concierge
Old Aug 22, 2008, 8:39 am

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear FlyerTalk Members:

We are pleased to provide you with the details on Hyatt Gold Passport’s upcoming Faster Free Nights promotion. You now have more ways to earn free nights faster.

Sincerely,
Karen Smith
Gold Passport Concierge
Karen,
I will be staying at a Hyatt on 8/31, checking out on 9/1/08. Can you please confirm that just as in past years, credit will be based on Check Out date, and therefore 9/1/08 checkouts will count towards FFN08?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.