Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

FFN - earn 9/1 to 12/30/2008 - Now Official - Complete T&Cs and FAQs in First Post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FFN - earn 9/1 to 12/30/2008 - Now Official - Complete T&Cs and FAQs in First Post

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2008, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by wolfgang
I checked the terms and conditions of the "limited time offer" and it says that it is not combinable with other offers; I believe this would mean no FFN.
It would absolutely not mean what you think.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 12:10 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Southwest A List, United Silver, Jumeirah One Silver, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by bsdstone
anyone remember if the Hyatt in Aruba participates in FFN? I was going to book a Feb. stay there using points and would like to convert them after I earn the FFN's...thoughts?
I used an FFN for one night at Hyatt Aruba in December 07, and it was no problem. Enjoy the property, we had a great time.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 3:28 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Is it expected that HP and Summerfields will count for FFN?
Old Aug 16, 2008, 3:43 pm

Yes, see previous posts.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 4:12 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
HP on 9/1 lto (limited time offer) $59.25 ppd with G1. Here we go.
Just to expand on this, Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport-South has a prepaid rate of $59.25 on 9/1, 9/5, 9/6 with a G4 bonus.

Just up the road, the Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North is $66.75 prepaid with G2 bonus for weekends in September

Last edited by martyYYZ; Aug 19, 2008 at 3:44 pm Reason: corrected info
Old Aug 16, 2008, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
In regards to lto. I guess I will let you know for sure in a few weeks if it posts. Hope it does.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 9:17 pm

Programs: SPG, HH, AA, UA, BD, Hyatt, TYP
can't wait for 9/1! I need a few nights for a trip planned in Jan. Hopefully will be able to redeem at that time.

Halothane
Old Aug 16, 2008, 9:55 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Redemption Restriction

Presumably like last year you'll only be able to redeem on Fri/Sat/Sun except at resort properties.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 10:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by Explore
Presumably like last year you'll only be able to redeem on Fri/Sat/Sun except at resort properties.
Again incorrect information. There is a three night minimum at non resort properties for a mid week stay. Of course if you need it only for two nights just book three and leave day early.

Are there day of week restrictions on FFN awards? At resort properties, FFN's can be used with no minimum number of nights, any day of the week. At non-resorts, midweek stays have a 3-night minimum. No minimum anywhere on weekend stays. The t&c defines midweek as Monday - Thursday and weekend as Friday - Sunday, but leaves an out for local practice in certain countries: A weekend is generally defined as Friday through Sunday but may vary to conform to local custom and practice in certain countries.

Last edited by holtju2; Aug 16, 2008 at 10:52 pm
Old Aug 16, 2008, 10:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt GP Diamond, AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Avis First
I would love for them to officially announce this already, so I can start plotting/booking the prepaid rate mattress runs I'm going to have to make.
Old Aug 16, 2008, 10:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hyatt DIA, *W/IC Plat, HH Gold, A3 *G, Sixt Plat
Thanks for the Dulles HP info!
Old Aug 17, 2008, 4:34 pm

I am going to need a room in HNL Oct 4-7. Is there a way to make a reservation for a FFN award stay before I actually make the qualifying stays?
Old Aug 17, 2008, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Do I have to reserve with MC, or just pay with MC? I already have a reservation in CVG for the first weekend, not sure if I can find the rate again.

Last year I used two of the FFNs for the Park Hyatt in Melbourne, got upgraded to a A$600/night junior suite as a Platinum during the Australian Open. This year, I have no place nearly as interesting to go in January or February
Old Aug 17, 2008, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by martyYYZ
Just to expand on this, Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport-South has a prepaid rate of $59.25 on 9/1, 9/5, 9/6 with a G4 bonus.

Just up the road, the Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North is $66.75 prepaid (no bonus) for weekends in September
Does this place have the online check-in, or any other means of doing a ghost stay?
Old Aug 17, 2008, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
As long as you didn't leave a deposit, you can pay with your MC. It doesn't matter what card you used to hold the room.

IF you left a deposit, the front desk may be able to refund it on the original card and move it onto your MC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.