Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Andaz Liverpool Street - London - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Andaz Liverpool Street - London - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2024, 11:30 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by KevinS
I've chimed in on this thread before, after spending the better part of several months in & out of this property, and found the in-house dining options to be pretty solid.
Miyako was dependable japanese, albeit nothing special. Eastway Brasserie was startlingly good, both on-prem and in-room.
Depends on your tastes, but I'd use it on Eastway.
Thanks. I actually ended up deciding on Eastway myself as well, as their grill menu looked most appealing.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 4:19 pm

Is there any common area to do work at the Andaz? Debating between HR and Andaz, figured the HR lounge would be helpful for doing work even if we don't get a suite. But wanted to get input here. Thanks!
Old Mar 12, 2024, 5:20 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by angel_yunjie
Is there any common area to do work at the Andaz? Debating between HR and Andaz, figured the HR lounge would be helpful for doing work even if we don't get a suite. But wanted to get input here. Thanks!
You could probably find somewhere quiet during the day on the first floor atrium or perhaps the cocktail bar, but they are not ideal options. One of the standard suites is a normal room with an odd small room with a desk in it which might do the trick if you could arrange that. I presume you need somewhere away from the main room.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:10 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
The first floor atrium around the elevator bank is an odd but usually very quiet space, with some tables and seating that would work for this purpose. It’s probably not as sure a thing as the lounge but if you’d otherwise prefer the Andaz then I’d consider it good enough, especially if needing to work is only a limited share of time during your stay.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:21 am

Best if you can manage it in your room — got a Large Suite last time and the small dining table did the trick

All public areas including the atrium are prone to events, which can get quite busy on weekdays
Old Mar 13, 2024, 9:40 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

It’s been years since my failed stay there but I would just work out of the business center when I was there
as the hotel wifi was inadequate
Other than breakfast back in the day which was great I’ve never been back
The business center was small and 3 persons in it was a crowd
And while there was a private function in house they turned it into a closet for coats 🙄🙈🤷‍♂️
Old Mar 13, 2024, 9:37 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
What about the bar area by the restaurants on the lower level? That's in use during the night but typically quiet during the day to my recollection.
EuropeanPete likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.