Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Milan REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Milan REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2024, 2:02 pm

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
Quick report. Stayed here over the NYE holiday as a glob, had a great time. They do a wonderful job of sprucing up the hotel for the holidays. Proactively offered late checkout. No upgrade as the hotel was fully booked but the room was quite large by european standards. Breakfast was great, and can order off the menu. Also includes sparkling wine for those that need an eye opener.

For new years the placed small noisemakers and hats for us in the room along with grapes (a good luck tradition?), and a half bottle of prosecco, which I thought was a nice touch. The location is central, and staff was excellent. Cant wait to come back.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Basically pure greed simple as that
And if they can’t actually deliver they have a confirmed revenue reservation that they may be able to convert
to a non renovated suite or regular guest room
Personally I’ve never understood the fuss about this property I thought it was fair enough and that was after getting a premium
suite upgrade only because I knew someone in management years ago that no longer works at the property

In these situations sometimes reaching out to the hotel directly may get more traction if you position it well with front office manager or revenue manager / rooms Exec.
i’ve always found a number of Globe agents just call asking properties for suites and sometimes the properties just try to avoid releasing inventory hoping instead for a big paying fish on the line ignoring guest loyalty
Penny wise pound foolish
what hyatt properties do you like they gave me a premium suite and the service was probably top 2 I ever had
Old Jan 2, 2024, 5:06 pm

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
I had the pleasure to stay twice for two nights during the month of December, including Christmas night. What a treat it was!
Staff goes beyond the call of duty in order to please, and this is true at every level, from the bellboys to maids, front desk, waiters.... A particular mention to Francesco (guest services) and Alessandra and Francesco at breakfast. They are the best.
It is difficult to mention all of the positives. Looking forward to going back in 2024
zip10001 likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 11:57 am

Did anyone just book today for Jan 28 to 30th into a suite?
Old Feb 9, 2024, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by afmiami
I had the pleasure to stay twice for two nights during the month of December, including Christmas night. What a treat it was!
Staff goes beyond the call of duty in order to please, and this is true at every level, from the bellboys to maids, front desk, waiters.... A particular mention to Francesco (guest services) and Alessandra and Francesco at breakfast. They are the best.
It is difficult to mention all of the positives. Looking forward to going back in 2024
can you or anyone else comment on the hardness of the beds? Awfully firm like PHNY? Or plush like toronto?
Old Feb 10, 2024, 8:10 pm

Had another stay at my opinion the best city chain hotel in the world. Used a suite upgrade and got further upgraded to to the premium suite but one below the prestige suite which i got last April prior the renovation. I was walked up to the room had a fruit platter and a wine waiting with a welcome back note. The room is beautiful and the service was impeccable as they whent above and beyond as usual.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 4:35 pm

I have a stay here on Saturday. I emailed them on Monday and have not gotten any reply. That's not a great sign. A place like this should be getting back to people within hours, not days.
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 7:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jbandy10
I have a stay here on Saturday. I emailed them on Monday and have not gotten any reply. That's not a great sign. A place like this should be getting back to people within hours, not days.
I'm guessing this isn't peak season either.
Old Feb 14, 2024, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by Aventine
I'm guessing this isn't peak season either.
room rates are massively high. They could have fooled me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.