Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Grand Central New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Grand Central New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2024, 12:09 pm

The key check has become really common in NYC, especially near TS. With the news lately, it's probably just gotten even more tight.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Did the points come from the property or from your concierge / Hyatt corporate?
Sorry, been off FT for a while. The points came directly from the hotel. After a couple of calls, I got a manager, explained the situation and told him I wanted a night's worth of points. Points never posted, so I called back a few days ago. The manager found the original note and couldn't tell me why points hadn't posted. She apologized, proactively offered an additional 5,000 points and they posted the next day.

Overall, probably still wouldn't stay here again, but the service recovery was decent (once it showed up).

Mike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.