Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Cologne (Köln) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Cologne (Köln) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2023, 12:44 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sw1x
I couldn’t tell as I stick to beer and/or wine.

Not sure I‘d base my hotel choice on lounge beverages anyway.
Ha, that’s not what I base my decisions on. Was just surprised. I don’t recall any lounge I’ve visited, even in the Arab World, with just these choices.

Sometimes they are on request.

The HR DUS lounge selection appears to be a soup, salad and cold meats. Is this uniform between Cologne and the GH Berlin too?
Old Jul 27, 2023, 12:51 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by m0hamed
The HR DUS lounge selection appears to be a soup, salad and cold meats. Is this uniform between Cologne and the GH Berlin too?
more or less, yes. The lounge menu changes every other day, so could also be a salad, a warm meat and no soup, for example.
​​
Old Jul 27, 2023, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by rota
more or less, yes. The lounge menu changes every other day, so could also be a salad, a warm meat and no soup, for example.
​​
Also some sweet option/selection usually IME.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Have they upgraded the bathrooms yet? Last autumn, there were signs about having upgrades to the rooms.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by mclachlan4321
Have they upgraded the bathrooms yet? Last autumn, there were signs about having upgrades to the rooms.
Negative for 6 weeks ago.
Old Dec 27, 2023, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Have the upgrades been completed here? What is the estimate for the entire hotel to be finished?
Do all suites have club lounge access?
Old Dec 27, 2023, 1:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Have the upgrades been completed here? What is the estimate for the entire hotel to be finished?
they hadn’t even started when I was there in early December.
Old Dec 28, 2023, 6:24 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Originally Posted by mclachlan4321
they hadn’t even started when I was there in early December.
Thanks for this, I was wondering the same. I love this hotel, but the rooms desperately need an upgrade and I will be waiting until these are completed, b4 I stay again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.