Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2024, 9:24 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.756MM, WN ALP, Hyatt Diamond, MR Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC,AA Gold
Originally Posted by jasonvr
Got the 1k per night up to 10k. I wish I had seen the email the day it came in as I was checking out of a 4 night stay. Guessing it would have stacked with Bonus Journeys which isn't over yet. Oh well, I've got 4 nights booked this week, 4 nights the next week, and 5 nights at the beginning of July, so I'll easily hit the 10 nights anyways. Globalist with 20 nights YTD, 19 more nights booked thru the end of July.
And I'm thru 9 of the 10 nights already. Another night this Monday and I'll be maxed out already - ~2 weeks
Old May 11, 2024, 11:43 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum
I have the Double EQNs offer but despite completing a 3-night stay on 30th April the Bonus Nights have yet to post. I know the Ts & Cs say to allow "up to 4 weeks" but this seems a little slow as for me past promotions have always posted just 2-3 days after the Base Points.

Has anyone had Bonus EQNs from a stay post yet?
Old May 12, 2024, 8:39 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

I haven't tried to register for any of the offers (because I have scheduled stays that are more than 90 days in the future) but I have followed some of the links to the offers. I have not found a deadline for registering in the terms of any offer even though the text above the terms says to see the terms for the deadline. That omission seems especially odd since the emails quoted in this thread have an explicit date. Does anyone ascribe any significance to this? (I have a scheduled stay that ends 90 days from Jun 11, so it would be nice for me I could register then.)
Old May 12, 2024, 9:05 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by serpens
I have not found a deadline for registering in the terms of any offer even though the text above the terms says to see the terms for the deadline. That omission seems especially odd since the emails quoted in this thread have an explicit date.
As you noted, various screenshots in the thread say register by June 6, so I wouldn't leave it any later than that IMO.
Old May 12, 2024, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by southlondonphil
I have the Double EQNs offer but despite completing a 3-night stay on 30th April the Bonus Nights have yet to post. I know the Ts & Cs say to allow "up to 4 weeks" but this seems a little slow as for me past promotions have always posted just 2-3 days after the Base Points.

Had a 3 night stay ending May 2 and also haven’t seen my 3 extra EQNs come thru yet.
Old May 12, 2024, 10:25 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Zorak
As you noted, various screenshots in the thread say register by June 6, so I wouldn't leave it any later than that IMO.
Yes, better some good deal than no good deal.

Off-topic. I feel like I'm confirming the observations of risk aversion described in Thinking Fast and Slow.
Old May 12, 2024, 11:28 am

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Is there anyone else who didnt get an offer this round?
josephstern likes this.
Old May 12, 2024, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Gioventu
Yep, here.
Globalist, about half way through requalifying and enough nights booked to secure the next year.

Rather annoyed to not receive any offer at all.
hclee01 and Gioventu like this.
Old May 12, 2024, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by Zorak
Would we be fine to register on June 6th? Is there any datapoint on this? Also, what timezone does Hyatt typically use?

My plan is to register on June 6th, which would give me until September 4th for the promotion. Would a stay on September 4th, check out Sept 5th, count?
Old May 13, 2024, 4:57 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
no love for me either...
Old May 13, 2024, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by southlondonphil

I had a 4 night stay end May 1st and nothing yet.
Old May 13, 2024, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Nothing here. I asked my Concierge to check and she said I'm not eligible and that they aren't able to find out why certain members weren't targeted.

The odd part from my POV is that I maxed out the personalised promos of early 2023, which is presumably the objective of promotions - to get members to stay more.
Old May 13, 2024, 9:53 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
link for 20% back on award stays

Originally Posted by alphade
I got the 20% points back offer as well, which is perfect because I already have some points stays booked in the next 90 days. I think this is also the first targeted offer Ive ever gotten.
Could anyone post, or share by DM, the link for the 20% back on award stays? Think that's the only link that wasn't posted on Ziggy's website, and it would be really useful...
thanks
Old May 13, 2024, 10:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Could anyone post, or share by DM, the link for the 20% back on award stays? Think that's the only link that wasn't posted on Ziggy's website, and it would be really useful...
thanks
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...com_home_en-US
Stewie Mac likes this.
Old May 13, 2024, 11:21 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by Perisai
Yep, here.
Globalist, about half way through requalifying and enough nights booked to secure the next year.

Rather annoyed to not receive any offer at all.
Nothing for me - should be at 51 nights after Thompson nights and cc post in Mid May. I have another 15 nights booked this year without any Q4 work travel added.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.