Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)

Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)

Old May 28, 2024, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by lalala
Concierge must have signed me up for the DEQM promo and once again, I don't have any upcoming stays until right after this promo ends. I am also trying to slow my roll to make it to GLOB later in the year so that I can use my Cat 7 at a more interesting time of year for my travels.
what makes you think you were automatically signed up for this? The only way you would know is if you went to actually sign up and see the "oops you're already signed up for this promo" message, right?

I, surprisingly, just received this offer in my app (but no email), and am waiting until the day of when I have a stay in early June. Considering I could use every extra eqn I can get this year, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was automatically signed up and lost out on a couple weeks
Old May 28, 2024, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Concierge must have signed me up for the DEQM promo and once again, I don't have any upcoming stays until right after this promo ends. I am also trying to slow my roll to make it to GLOB later in the year so that I can use my Cat 7 at a more interesting time of year for my travels.
Hate that the Cat7 lasts for six months - I can basically never use it in the summer.
Old May 28, 2024, 8:53 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by Seagull689
what makes you think you were automatically signed up for this? The only way you would know is if you went to actually sign up and see the "oops you're already signed up for this promo" message, right?

I, surprisingly, just received this offer in my app (but no email), and am waiting until the day of when I have a stay in early June. Considering I could use every extra eqn I can get this year, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was automatically signed up and lost out on a couple weeks
That's the message I got - you are already signed up - I think some concierges are very proactive
Old May 28, 2024, 12:53 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by southlondonphil
From the Ts and Cs of the above:-

Since nowhere on that page does it say the Thompson/Dream offer is combinable with any other offer then I'd say no you won't get 3 EQNs.

Presumably a night at a Thompson won't 'burn' one of your "up to 10 Nights" EQN bonus from the general 2x offer but maybe plan to get the 10 bonus EQNs at other Hyatt brands before staying at a Thompson/Dream (which is what I have ended up doing)
Friend stayed 2 nights at Thompson and was targeted for the 1k per night he received both the bonus EQN and the 2k points bonus.

Thatís just standard language they have on all promos.
Old May 28, 2024, 4:50 pm

Concierge must have signed me up
Does this offer appear in the PROMOTIONS section of your account (either app or web)... or is that section only for promotions you're eligible to join but they disappear once registered?

Thanks.
Old May 28, 2024, 5:03 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Where's the "promotions" section?
Old May 28, 2024, 5:35 pm

Received and register for the 2x EQNís promo on May 22nd. On May 24th I started a 3 night stay, checked out on May 27th.

Stay posted today, did not receive double EQNís. Any thoughts on this or delay in adding the extra QNís?
Old May 28, 2024, 6:06 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Matt4200, IME with this x2 EQN promo, there can be a lag of about a week to ten days before the x2 EQNs appear.
Old May 28, 2024, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
Matt4200, IME with this x2 EQN promo, there can be a lag of about a week to ten days before the x2 EQNs appear.
Okay thatís good to know! Itís difficult to navigate when thereís no FAQ for the promo and only a tiny T&C.
Ocn Vw 1K likes this.
Old May 28, 2024, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by danger
Where's the "promotions" section?
In the app on the HOME page scroll down and there is a section 'Promotions & Offers'
Old May 28, 2024, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA ExPlat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by thereuare
In the app on the HOME page scroll down and there is a section 'Promotions & Offers'

Apparently there is a section if you have any promotions and offers. I donít have the section on the home page, and to the best of my knowledge wasnít targeted for anything.
Old May 28, 2024, 8:35 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Apparently there is a section if you have any promotions and offers. I donít have the section on the home page, and to the best of my knowledge wasnít targeted for anything.
​​​​​​I think it must be there for everyone. Mine includes such "promotions" as the best rate guarantee, 500 points for new hotels and the brand explorer, all of which are not targeted.
Old May 31, 2024, 3:19 am

Same here. Received and register for the 2x EQN’s promo on May 24th. Stayed on May 25th, 26th and 27th, received 3 EQN but not 2x yet.
Old May 31, 2024, 8:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Traveler73
Same here. Received and register for the 2x EQN’s promo on May 24th. Stayed on May 25th, 26th and 27th, received 3 EQN but not 2x yet.
I had stays 27-30 April and 6-12 May, for both of which the bonus EQNs didn't post until May 17th, and I had a single night on 19 May (which brings me up to the Maximum 10) for which the bonus EQN has yet to post so I think Hyatt may only be auditing these twice a month at the mid-point and at the end.

If this theory proves correct stays during the 2nd half of May should get their bonus EQNs over the weekend/early next week.
fotoflyer88 likes this.
Old May 31, 2024, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I tried the double EQN promo and it directed me to a URL with "success" in it, but the webpage itself is blank. Anyone else had this experience and if so, did you actually get double EQN for subsequent stays?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.