Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)

Hyatt targeted offers (register by 06 Jun 2024 / 2nd batch 06 Jul 2024)

Old Apr 25, 2024, 1:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala
So there may be some hope, that I will receive an email as well.

any DP for members outside the US, who have received an offer?
LTG in Europe got today 1k/night up to 10k.
59Impala likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 1:36 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Sophoclefr
LTG in Europe got today 1k/night up to 10k.
good for you!
Old Apr 25, 2024, 1:43 pm

I got the 1k per night up to 10k, better than nothing. Friend got the double qualifying nights up to 10 which is great for earning globalist or extra night incentives too.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by rcch0
Does anyone else who's not targeted have MHCs? Maybe the concierges will communicate the offer instead of the generic email? Probably wishful thinking though since I don't see any extra promo codes through the Page Source trick.
I have an MHC, we exchanged emails on a different topic earlier this week and nothing mentioned. In 2023 it was a generic account, not personalized.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 2:06 pm

I received an email today and got 2x nights toward tier status. I was Globalist a few years ago, then dropped to Explorist but just made Globalist this year via a challenge (32 QN including a few from CC). This is great for me as I'm hoping to hit 40 nights ASAP to use the SUA for a stay I booked for next year.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/targeted-offers/2xcts.html
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:23 pm

Surprised to have been chosen for this. Received the 20% points rebate on awards up to 30k offer. Currently Globalist at 35 nights with about 200k encumbered for some stays through August so this is oddly good timing.

Makes you wonder how their data analytics team crunches these numbers. But I’ll take it!
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:28 pm

I got 3x points for every 2 nights stay up to 30k points
Old Apr 25, 2024, 4:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Claraj
I received an email today and got 2x nights toward tier status. I was Globalist a few years ago, then dropped to Explorist but just made Globalist this year via a challenge (32 QN including a few from CC). This is great for me as I'm hoping to hit 40 nights ASAP to use the SUA for a stay I booked for next year.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/targeted-offers/2xcts.html
Very strange -

Received this message -

Any idea on the terms for this one? It was from your link.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by Matt4200
Very strange -

Received this message -

Any idea on the terms for this one? It was from your link.
Try the link in incognito mode. The terms was register by June 6 and earn 2x nights up to 10 nights.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 4:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Claraj
Try the link in incognito mode. The terms was register by June 6 and earn 2x nights up to 10 nights.
Okay, Iíll try that. Iím guessing MHC already registered me which sucks because I donít have any stays planned for over 30 days from now. So if I couldíve waited until June that would been much better, but if itís caped at 10 nights then it might not matter, it could but might not.

No email received though which is strange.

Yeah, I tried incognito and multiple browsers/devices they all say You are already registered (even tried a friends phone). So Iím guessing thatís not a message for me itís for OP.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by Matt4200
Okay, Iíll try that. Iím guessing MHC already registered me which sucks because I donít have any stays planned for over 30 days from now. So if I couldíve waited until June that would been much better, but if itís caped at 10 nights then it might not matter, it could but might not.

No email received though which is strange.
I forgot to add that once activated you have 90 days to complete the stays.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 4:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, MeliŠRewards Platinum (no longer used)
Originally Posted by EJRofChicago
Pop up in app and email targeting me for double qualifying nights -- since I dropped to Discoverist on March 1 (and only 10 nights so far this year inclusive of the 5 from the World of Hyatt card), I'm definitely excited to accelerate my movement up the milestone rewards path, and already have 4 nights planned during the next 90 days and may see about adding another one or two, maybe stacking with the Thompson double qualifying nights promo since I have a Thompson nearby to home.
Do the two offers stack though?
Old Apr 25, 2024, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by kingofbeans
I am super curious about this too.

I have a stay in Chicago I havenít booked anywhere yet . The Thompson has a better rate than usual and if I got 4 credits per night plus adding it to my brand explorer it would an obvious choice
Old Apr 26, 2024, 12:29 am

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
ďExcept as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable.Ē

Does this language mean that registering for this promo wonít stack with the current one that is running through the end of the month? The 3k per 3EQN one?

If it doesnít stack, then Iíll hold off on activating until May. But, if it does, then I have a stay this weekend that I would love to have count towards itÖ
Old Apr 26, 2024, 12:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by kingofbeans
I also got the 2x Elite Nights offer. Ts &Cs in the Email suggest it can't be combined with any other offer or promotion so it doesn't look like you'll get 4x EQN at a Thompson for a single night stay.

Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable.
You could get 10 bonus EQNs with this offer and then some more at a Thompson/Dream before June 10th or do the Thompson stays first and then activate this offer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.