Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Best Hyatts in Asia for week of R&R in July

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Hyatts in Asia for week of R&R in July

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2022, 6:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by smilee
This thread was about the best of Hyatt for R & R in July. Vietnam and Thailand would be a little on the hot and humid side in July.

If you were going in January or February I would recommend pretty well any of the Hyatt's in Vietnam or Thailand. However if we are talking about July I agree with the other poster that Bali is your destination. July brings lovely winter weather to Bali which will be their drier and not as humid weather month.
The irony is that we selected Bali in 2018 for a July trip bc of weather. Half the week we were there it poured rain. My wet shoes never did dry while we were there bc of all the humidity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.