Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Rate your globalist concierge- Master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2019, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Given all the conversation around concierges it makes sense to track our experiences and rate concierges so that we can make requests for changes if necessary/warranted.

Rate from 1-5 5 being the highest quality.

Open to criteria from others but here is what I have in mind:
Turn around time for requests: minimum 1 business day
Support when on holiday: do they work with other concierges to cover your request when on holiday?
Help with custom requests: connecting rooms, room availability for suites, hotel exceptions, help with exchanging free night certs for points

I'll be the first to take a stab:

Agent: Michelle J.
turnaround: 1 business day at most, many times same business day
support when on holiday: have been helped by another concierge when she was on holiday multiple times
Help with requests: helped me convert free night certs to points, connecting rooms many times, helped me with the issues we experienced in grand Hyatt Manila...helped so many times!!
Overall rating 5/5 she is a big reason I still stay with Hyatt!
frogss29 likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 2:08 pm

Programs: AA (EXP, 3 MM), Hyatt Globalist, Taj InnerCircle Silver, MLife Noir, former LHW-Aurelian
Wait— converting free nights into points?! I had no idea that was possible; what’s the going rate for that?

Thank you!
Old Jun 26, 2019, 3:20 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum; Hyatt Diamond/GLOB
Originally Posted by MasterPlanner
Wait— converting free nights into points?! I had no idea that was possible; what’s the going rate for that?

Thank you!
Given the differences in feedback we've heard about this, I'm almost to the point that the more we talk about it, the less likely it is going to happen in the future.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MasterPlanner

Thank you!
i had started a separate thread on that...
Old Jun 26, 2019, 8:18 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by HoustonConsultant
Given the differences in feedback we've heard about this, I'm almost to the point that the more we talk about it, the less likely it is going to happen in the future.
Exactly. The reason it stopped for everyone else is because it became an expectation on the part of the guest and as far as I’ve seen, it’s nowhere in the T&C, so it’s a courtesy IMO, one that can easily go away for Globalists also.

In addition, I think it’s in very poor taste to have a thread calling out names of Hyatt concierges. Would you like a thread rating how well you do YOUR work to be online complete with your first name and last initial? I believe those are their real names too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.