Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt E-Concierge website down for awhile

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2019, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry

The e-concierge website after trying to sign in with last name and confirmation has not been available for at least 1 week... (when I started checking).

Are they discontinuing it? Or just having major IT issues?
Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Link?
Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I'm assuming LMGTFY:
https://www.hyatte-concierge.com/

I just checked an existing reservation at a Regency, and it shows my reservation and ability to make requests. So I don't think that it's actually completely down.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 7:39 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum / HHonors Diamond / Hyatt Globalist / AA EX Platinum
It worked for me, I have an upcoming stay at a Hyatt Regency. Seemed to work fine.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 12:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum, UA Premier Executive
Is this a thing anymore???

Is Hyatt still using this feature? I've tried my Last Name and Confirmation # for upcoming stays at the HR Maui, Andaz 5th Ave, and PH Vienna (both on the hotel's e-concierge site and the general site) and get a "Sorry, login failed." every time.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by rm76
Is Hyatt still using this feature? I've tried my Last Name and Confirmation # for upcoming stays at the HR Maui, Andaz 5th Ave, and PH Vienna (both on the hotel's e-concierge site and the general site) and get a "Sorry, login failed." every time.
I tried it last summer at Andaz Maui and it just got ignored by the property. It's a shame - in my 6 years of Globalist it feels like Hyatt's decided these kinds of services are no longer a differentiator. See: the Park Hyatt Vendome thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.