Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Turned Diamond last week, but new reservation email confirmation still shows Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Turned Diamond last week, but new reservation email confirmation still shows Platinum

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2016, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA UA DL AS CXDM JL NH Hilton Hyatt Marriott SPG IHG

Hi,

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I don't know which key word to use to find the answer.

I just made Diamond on last week. And I tried to make a few online reservations this week. However, though my account information clearly says Diamond, the email confirmation I get still shows my member tier as Platinum.
How long would it take for the reservation system to reflect my most current status? Or should I call in to request an update? Thank you very much!
Old Dec 3, 2016, 10:28 am

Did you get the email from Hyatt letting you know that you'd qualified? If you did, I'm sure it's updated in the system.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 10:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Shuli
If you did, I'm sure it's updated in the system.
With Hyatt IT, I would never assume that the property has the right info.

No specific experience with this issue, but I would follow up (take your pick: property, Diamond line, twitter, GP Concierge) to make sure status was properly reflected in the reservation.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA UA DL AS CXDM JL NH Hilton Hyatt Marriott SPG IHG
My account has reflected Diamond, just not the conf email. Thanks for the suggestions, will follow up with it
Old Dec 3, 2016, 11:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by AmexCent
My account has reflected Diamond, just not the conf email. Thanks for the suggestions, will follow up with it
Many times if you've stayed at the hotel before, they have your status from the last stay unless they refresh it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.