Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Seattle REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Seattle REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2024, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA-1K, AA-Gold, H GP-LIfeTime Diamond
Originally Posted by noungning
The rate by the conference is exactly the same. I am leaning towards HR for ease of one stop shop. I wonder what the chances are of getting an upgrade but the hotel is fully booked/blocked likely for the conference.
No luck ever with any sort of complimentary upgrade at HR. If pool and hot tub is your thing, you might want to rethink Olive 8.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 10:33 pm

Programs: AS, UA, AA, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Silver
The rate by the conference is exactly the same. I am leaning towards HR for ease of one stop shop. I wonder what the chances are of getting an upgrade but the hotel is fully booked/blocked likely for the conference.
For me if rates were the same I’d stay at HR. Haven’t really received any suite upgrades at my HR stays but typically get a high floor king room with a view. Typically a really nice view of the water. Our upper floor king upgrade at Olive 8 just looked at the building across the way.
noungning and Kacee like this.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by 168
No luck ever with any sort of complimentary upgrade at HR. If pool and hot tub is your thing, you might want to rethink Olive 8.
Does HR not have a pool?
Originally Posted by Jed33d
For me if rates were the same I’d stay at HR. Haven’t really received any suite upgrades at my HR stays but typically get a high floor king room with a view. Typically a really nice view of the water. Our upper floor king upgrade at Olive 8 just looked at the building across the way.
Thanks, that's good to know.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 5:11 am

Does HR not have a pool?

Thanks, that's good to know.
Are you going to the MS Build ? Did you get the hotel / hyatt to add the reservation to your hyatt account ?

Thanks
Old Apr 27, 2024, 9:23 pm

Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency (and Grand Hyatt, I think) are all part of the same ownership group. According to this article, written by the managing director of the properties, you should be able to use the pool at the Olive 8 if you stay in the Regency: https://www.hospitalitynet.org/opinion/4110989.html
Old Apr 29, 2024, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by jananth1
Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency (and Grand Hyatt, I think) are all part of the same ownership group. According to this article, written by the managing director of the properties, you should be able to use the pool at the Olive 8 if you stay in the Regency: https://www.hospitalitynet.org/opinion/4110989.html
I wouldn’t count on this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.