Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's talk toiletries

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2023, 10:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Marriott FSPP
All Rooms in PH Tokyo now are Le Labo. Except selected suites (Aesop).
Last Xmas and New Year.

From PH Tokyo 2022 and 2023.
Old Feb 11, 2023, 11:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by IYUKO1023
Club and suite at HYATT REGENCY NAHA OKINAWA

Haven't seen Acca Kappa for a very long time, used to be offered at all Conrad, totally love that white moss scent
Old Feb 15, 2023, 7:19 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I've been staying at the HP in Fair Lawn, NJ once or twice a month for the past year. Looks like they are installing wall-mounted dispensers of the KenetMD shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the rooms and only giving a round bar of hand soap.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 9:35 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
... HP in Fair Lawn, NJ ...
Sorry for the off-topic comment. I used to do 1 night staycations at HP Fair Lawn, which is an AmeriSuites hotel rebranded as a Hyatt Place ~15 years ago. Depending on your tastes and logistics, you might find the relatively new (2020) Hyatt Place Fort Lee / George Washington Bridge more comfortable and enjoyable, definitely cleaner and not run down. It’s 10 miles down Rt. 4; 12 minutes without traffic, could be 40 minutes with traffic . They’ve also replaced individual toiletries with shower wall mounted dispensers. (I remain convinced that wall mounted “body wash” and “shampoo” are identical, maybe with some coloring added to one or the other .) List of AmeriSuites Properties Converted to Hyatt Place

Edit: HP Fort Lee/GW Bridge also has much larger more modern fully enclosed bathrooms typical of new build HPs instead of the ridiculous “tiny bathroom with sink in the room outside the bathroom” arrangement of converted AmeriSuites HPs.

Last edited by Dr Jabadski; Jul 22, 2023 at 7:10 am
Old Feb 15, 2023, 9:57 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
I've been staying at the HP in Fair Lawn, NJ once or twice a month for the past year. Looks like they are installing wall-mounted dispensers of the KenetMD shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the rooms and only giving a round bar of hand soap.
This week's HP in Verona, WI, has a bracket bolted to the shower wall for dispensers, but no dispensers. KenetMD lotion and conditioner tubes, but the shampoo is some blue slimy off-brand made in India. Oh and there was a larger rectangular bar of soap besides the round one vs body wash (I hate body wash).
Old Feb 17, 2023, 6:14 am

PH Zurich Codage Paris
Old Feb 17, 2023, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Skoolz60

PH Zurich Codage Paris
Was Codage as good as Le Labo?
Old Feb 17, 2023, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingFromNY
It seems to be of similar quality to me. I think I prefer the Le Labo scent but I'm a bit of a Le Labo fanboy. My significant other said she thinks the lotion is nicer. There was a exfoliating bar of soap as well as hand soap in the room as well and I really liked the exfoliating bar.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 3:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Atrium Suite at HRT

First time stayed in the Atrium Suite at HRT. Loved the suite with Aromatherapy Associates. I was in the Regency Suite last time and the room had REN products. Not sure which bath stuff is better and fancier…
Old Apr 24, 2023, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

South Korea has gone to refillables

PH Busan (via Instagram)

GH Incheon
murphy likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 5:10 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyingFromNY
Had this last week at PHZ, I thought it was a downgrade from Le Labo. It smelled overly sweet to me.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
The HR Yokohama suites have small bottles of Bastide's Argan, so nice move there. Better yet, they give you two of each, so it's about the same volume as the single-size unwieldly ones that leak at the Andaz Tokyo, but in two leakproof containers.

Last edited by Pickles; Apr 24, 2023 at 1:51 pm
Old Apr 24, 2023, 12:06 pm
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
At PH Dubai; it’s Pharmacopia
Old Apr 24, 2023, 4:51 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by HaleiwaFlyer
At PH Dubai; it’s Pharmacopia
I like Pharmacopia okay. At least, for a HR stay I am glad to have it.

((But yeah, very disappointing for a PH!))
Old Apr 24, 2023, 10:50 pm
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MarkOK
I like Pharmacopia okay. At least, for a HR stay I am glad to have it.

((But yeah, very disappointing for a PH!))
For Dubai, would have expected at least Aesop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.