Let's talk toiletries

Old Apr 18, 2024, 4:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Hyatt Regency Mexico City has a product from YucatŠn Herbal. It says it has Aloe Vera, Copal and Mayan Bee Honey. The scent is not something I recognize (maybe copal?). Itís ok, and itís very light so you wonít smell it for long anyway. The quality of the products seems pretty good. Itís not anything Iíd seek out, but itís good enough for me to use while Iím here. Itís a nice change from Pharmacopeia.

itsaboutthejourney likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, AS 100K, SPG LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by Pickles
That looks like the HR Churchill.
Originally Posted by econ
Perhaps they're just working off whatever inventory is left of the small bottles.
Originally Posted by Sophoclefr
Well spotted!
Back to my favorite suite (9th floor/corner/balcony)
HR Churchill indeed! I recall only suites have Molton Brown, so I can see why they have both the small bottles in the tub and the dispensers in the shower + bars and lotion at the sink.

(My "arrangement" is that when they don't upgrade me to a suite, they provide the MB amenities in my room as as consolation prize, lol)
Old Apr 18, 2024, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, AS 100K, SPG LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by murphy
Hyatt Regency Mexico City has a product from YucatŠn Herbal. It says it has Aloe Vera, Copal and Mayan Bee Honey. The scent is not something I recognize (maybe copal?). Itís ok, and itís very light so you wonít smell it for long anyway. The quality of the products seems pretty good. Itís not anything Iíd seek out, but itís good enough for me to use while Iím here. Itís a nice change from Pharmacopeia.
Agreed. They were nice, and a great change from Pharmacopeia, but not great enough that I took them home.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 11:05 pm

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Originally Posted by Pickles
That looks like the HR Churchill.
definitely...we were just there last week - same configuration in our 8th floor suite.
Large MB dispensers mounted in shower,, small bottles provided at the tub
Old Apr 19, 2024, 12:30 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by rwm818
Large MB dispensers mounted in shower,, small bottles provided at the tub
One of the suites I was in at Gild Hall NYC earlier this year still had MB bottles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.