Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2016, 3:04 am

Programs: AA XP, BA G, AS 100K, Hyatt G
6-night stay posted only 1 night

my last 6-night stay at check-out 2 days ago posted only 1 night/1stay. has anyone seen similar issue? is this a bug with the new web site? Thanks,
Old Jul 1, 2016, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by hailstorm
Can't log into the new website. Says account name and password is incorrect.

Can log in via mobile app with same account and password just fine.
I can log into the website, but when trying to search dates in Seattle for March 2017, nothing happens. Clicking on "Find Hotels" doesn't do anything, it doesn't even attempt a search. Anyone else having this issue?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:13 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Simba66
I can log into the website, but when trying to search dates in Seattle for March 2017, nothing happens. Clicking on "Find Hotels" doesn't do anything, it doesn't even attempt a search. Anyone else having this issue?
I had issues that some things did not work, until I found out, that pop-ups got blocked. this on my work PC and private PC. in Chrome. This is only since the website is up. Maybe check out that?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:17 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by 59Impala
One of my reservations shows the cancellation policy "Non Refundable/Full Prepayment/No Changes". This is not correct, as I never book non-refundable rates. My corporate rate is normally the same rate as a non-refundable one, but is refundable.

another bug?

I see the hotel is totally full now..
This is probably not due to the new website. In the past as well, the cancellation terms under "My Reservations" reflected the property's current policy with regard to new reservations and not the terms at time of booking, which are indicated in the confirmation email. So sometimes the terms are different.

I often make reservations well in advance at HR Kyoto when the cancellation policy is 24 hours, but closer in they change their cancel policy to 7 days, and that is what shows up under "My Reservations". The terms at time of booking, as indicated on the confirmation email are what apply.

So probably as Indian Wells filled up, they began to only accept non-refundable/non-cancellable res and that it what is now showing up on your res on Hyatt.com
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by vudoosj
my last 6-night stay at check-out 2 days ago posted only 1 night/1stay. has anyone seen similar issue? is this a bug with the new web site?
No that is not a website issue. Suggest you contact either the hotel or GP.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 10:35 am

Overall looks nice. But all my reservations are gone, hope they fix that.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 11:02 am

Mine are gone too.

Keep calm and carry on.

Last edited by OsakaWino; Jul 1, 2016 at 11:11 am
Old Jul 1, 2016, 12:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP CONKEY, HYATT GLOB, SPG PLAT
Problems.

- None of my reservations are able to be modified on cancelled. Clicking on the associated button does nothing.

- I can't search for availability or rates thru the search tool. Nothing happens there.

Doesn't work on Chrome, or Safari.

(again, Hyatt shows that they have the worst IT dept ever)
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
I had issues that some things did not work, until I found out, that pop-ups got blocked. this on my work PC and private PC. in Chrome. This is only since the website is up. Maybe check out that?
Thanks for the suggestion - I've tried enabling pop-ups but still nothing happens, so it appears to be a problem with the search tool itself? I've tried Safari and Chrome.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:50 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
There seems to be no way to download or even view the bill from a past stay in Chrome. It does seem to work in Firefox or IE.

Previous awards are listed on the history screen, even if that award was later cancelled (and never actually redeemed).
Old Jul 1, 2016, 11:42 pm

"Easier to Use Than Ever Before"

Just got an email from GP entitled:

"We've Redesigned Our Website - It's Easier to Use Than Ever Before"

Hmmm... for some reason I only got the Beta version

Still no reservations showing
Old Jul 2, 2016, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Just got an email from GP entitled:

"We've Redesigned Our Website - It's Easier to Use Than Ever Before"

Hmmm... for some reason I only got the Beta version

Still no reservations showing
You have to admit, it's a lot easier to not wave to wade through a bunch of reservations!
Old Jul 2, 2016, 12:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Guarantee is misspelled.

Trying to search by an airport code from within the site doesn't do anything.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 9:38 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by austin_modern
Issue:

None of the show receipts work anymore. They all take you to the form to email GP for a copy of the bill vs. bringing up the folio... even for stays I've pulled bills in the last two days from.

*sigh* expense report fail *sigh*
This is a major irritant. They have managed to take one of the most undependable travel websites and created a worse user experience than before.

The IT director must be the dimwitted second cousin of the Pritzker's.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 10:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
My reservations are there, but the rates are wrong on half of them.

They need to fix that and the removal of the ability to pull up bills from past stays.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.