Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2016, 7:15 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
can't submit missing points request

When I try to complete the missing points form, I can't get past this error message:

pastStayCreditRequest.error-ERROR_SOAP_0334

I've tried filling in all the boxes, even the ones don't apply, but that didn't help.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 10:32 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by aradisc
I don't like that from the "Hyatt Gold Passport Home" page, there's no obvious way to navigate to your list of reservations. It took me awhile to figure out that you have to click "My Account" to get there.
So now you and everyone else on this thread knows... it should be automatic.

And all the times I've went into my Account, all my reservation details showed.

At the same time, it does go down at unexpected times/day which can be frustrating...

Originally Posted by frenchft
Used to be a nightmare... now it's worst. Those guys are a joke!
- wonder what your positive vs negative posts ratios are..

Last edited by hotelfanatic; Aug 4, 2016 at 10:37 am
Old Aug 4, 2016, 1:14 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic

- wonder what your positive vs negative posts ratios are..

Ha! agree to that. I cant remember that frenchft ever wrote a positive post..
Old Aug 5, 2016, 7:20 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
...And all the times I've went into my Account, all my reservation details showed.

At the same time, it does go down at unexpected times/day which can be frustrating...
My reservations have disappeared. The website is a productivity drain.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 8:41 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by cottonpatch
My reservations have disappeared. The website is a productivity drain.
And what was the outcome?
Did u call GP?
Were they able to restore your reservations? (reservation details should have been sent to you for reference)

They backup all their reservation data so this is possible. I can't see them or you rebooking it as rates changes on a daily basis.

The solution to your outcome may help others with this same issue.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 10:12 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
And what was the outcome?
Did u call GP?
Were they able to restore your reservations? (reservation details should have been sent to you for reference)........

The solution to your outcome may help others with this same issue.
My reservations returned. I wasn't worried about them disappearing, it's just frustrating that the website is unpredictable. It's not a reliable tool to use. That is why I call it a productivity drain.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by cottonpatch
My reservations returned. I wasn't worried about them disappearing, it's just frustrating that the website is unpredictable. It's not a reliable tool to use. That is why I call it a productivity drain.
So did it return without contacting GP? If you had to call them and spent minutes/hours on the phone then you are right. Otherwise, is just a frustrating website that is getting better by the day.

Right now my biggest complaint is not being able to retrieve the folio from the website. And I have to remember to stop off at the front desk to email it. Now that is a productivity drain - especially if you are a mattress runner like myself.
Old Aug 6, 2016, 1:07 pm

So now you and everyone else on this thread knows... it should be automatic.

And all the times I've went into my Account, all my reservation details showed.
I'm not talking about the My Account page, which as it turns out, is the proper place to see your list of reservations. I only learned this afterwards.

I'm talking about the dashboard / "Hyatt Gold Passport Home" page, where it is not obvious how to navigate to your reservations. (Can't they just put a "My Resevations" or "List Reservations" link on that page? Geez.)
Old Aug 10, 2016, 8:27 pm

Programs: WN, AA, UA, DL, AC, CX, BA, AGR, IHG, HH, CC, UR, MR, TY
Question Free Night Booking Issues

When I click the BOOK button next to the Free Night Award or Anniversary Free Night Award it directs me straight to the Hyatt.com website, which does include a reservation booking form. However, when I search for a property on a date that is before the expiration date (e.g. a valid reservation), it shows me revenue availability! Is anyone else having this same issue?

Update: According to some postings in this thread from July 10-12, some people are having more luck with booking Free Night certificates using Internet Explorer or Chrome. I use Firefox and Safari. *Sigh*

Why do website UX designers consistently eschew usability through each and every redesign? If anything, due to the plethora of various screen sizes, there should now be an emphasis placed on responsive layouts that adapt. Yes, if I want to view the basic theme, it should be there, tables and all. Sure, HTML tags can be added with class hooks for another stylesheet, but take away the stylesheet (or replace it with a minimal one) and the page will render like lightning! If absolutely necessary, waste the time and add the cruft on top of the basic design.

Last edited by gamzarme; Aug 10, 2016 at 8:44 pm Reason: Workaround resolution thoughts added
Old Aug 11, 2016, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It crash again!

Why the Hyatt site crashes SO OFTEN?

Without any prior announcement of scheduled maintenance, and on a weekday, I am getting this message multiple times today.

We're Sorry

The Hyatt Gold Passport System is temporarily offline for maintenance.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 7:34 am

Facebook Messenger

Not sure if this is the right thread for Facebook Messenger assistance service, but does anyone experience a deterioration of the abilities and flexibilities of Hyatt's Social Media team?

I used to really like this service where they were able to answer some of my more obscure enquires, such as whether a particular hotel offers renovated rooms. When they didn't know the answer, they will contact the hotel and answer my query in a timely manner.

Today, I asked about a particular hotel's diamond amenities and was told to provide my email address so that the hotel can email me directly. When I asked if the agent can contact the hotel on my behalf and answer me accordingly, I was told he/ she did not "have the exact details".

Doesn't this defect the purpose of social media assistance where queries and requests can be answered and fulfilled quickly?
Old Aug 16, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by Central90210
Not sure if this is the right thread for Facebook Messenger assistance service, but does anyone experience a deterioration of the abilities and flexibilities of Hyatt's Social Media team?
I contact them on flyertalk - and each and every time the help is superb and quick. So, I would imagine either its a different set of staff manning FB and twitter or you've been unlucky.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 12:09 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
The web check-in button is missing on the reservation. the mobile app version does not allow web check-in either. Also, no notification to use check-in received on the app, although in the notifications section "Check-in/Check-out" is enabled.
only got e-mail web check-in invitation.
quite some bugs still, both in the app and on the website.
Old Aug 17, 2016, 10:55 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Another issue. I'm YTD 29 stays/41 nights. When I'm on Account Details page, it states the following:

YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY
Another year of Platinum status is almost yours.
And with 25 stays or 50 nights, you could earn Diamond.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by austin_modern
I contact them on flyertalk - and each and every time the help is superb and quick. So, I would imagine either its a different set of staff manning FB and twitter or you've been unlucky.
Good idea, let me try next time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.