Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center REVIEW-MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center REVIEW-MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2022, 12:04 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Just checked into the hotel. Upon arrival I double checked to see what rooms were available, indeed there was a standard suite... accessible regency suite. I asked front desk agent what type of room they had me in and she said...king bed deluxe "suite". I kind of laughed in my head and thought just because you say suite at the end doesn't make it a suite. So....I asked why I hadn't been upgraded to a suit? She continued to tell me that I had been, which was not true. I said the website does not show the king deluxe as a suite, she said she didn't know why not but assured me it was a corner king deluxe suite. I asked to speak to the manager. The manager too tried to say this was a suite...I said look, there are standard suites available on the website and that is the room I would like. She then began to try and guilt me into wanting an accessible room. In the end I held my ground and was given a standard suite. Don't let these folks tell you a room is a suite when it clearly is not. After that, I was not told anything about the hotel, not told where to get breakfast, not greeted as a globalist, no waters, not offered parking...it was quite pathetic. I'll try and update with a bit of a review on the actual hotel after we check out.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 8:03 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tpsmith82
Just checked into the hotel. Upon arrival I double checked to see what rooms were available, indeed there was a standard suite... accessible regency suite. I asked front desk agent what type of room they had me in and she said...king bed deluxe "suite". I kind of laughed in my head and thought just because you say suite at the end doesn't make it a suite. So....I asked why I hadn't been upgraded to a suit? She continued to tell me that I had been, which was not true. I said the website does not show the king deluxe as a suite, she said she didn't know why not but assured me it was a corner king deluxe suite. I asked to speak to the manager. The manager too tried to say this was a suite...I said look, there are standard suites available on the website and that is the room I would like. She then began to try and guilt me into wanting an accessible room. In the end I held my ground and was given a standard suite. Don't let these folks tell you a room is a suite when it clearly is not. After that, I was not told anything about the hotel, not told where to get breakfast, not greeted as a globalist, no waters, not offered parking...it was quite pathetic. I'll try and update with a bit of a review on the actual hotel after we check out.
Haha they said the same thing to me after pulling the executive suite from me. It was a premium
suite so it was never expected but upgrading me the morning of arrival and then pulling it for a deluxe room after checking in left a very bad taste in my mouth. Especially when I asked them what happened and they tried to pass on the deluxe room as a suite with me as well.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 4:06 pm

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Plat, Marriot Plat
Is breakfast served in the restaurant for globalists? Does anyone know the times? Thinking about staying here the night before a 10am DEN flight.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 8:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by whitecastle
Is breakfast served in the restaurant for globalists? Does anyone know the times? Thinking about staying here the night before a 10am DEN flight.
It was at their restaurant when I stayed there as there was no Regency Club. Their webpage says, "Breakfast Daily: 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by whitecastle
Yes, I just had a 3-night stay there and got back home a couple of days ago. Breakfast was at the restaurant from 6:30-10:30am, and the offerings were pretty decent. Everything I had tasted good.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 7:01 pm

Is this close to DEN via public transportation? I am seeing conflicting reports on a shuttle.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 1:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by NJTeacher
Is this close to DEN via public transportation? I am seeing conflicting reports on a shuttle.
Im not aware of their own shuttle service, but the property is about 16 miles southeast of DEN. Its a fairly straight shot on I-225 > I-70 and then onto Pea Blvd. Shouldnt take more than fifteen or twenty minutes when traffic is decent.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 4:45 pm

For staying a week, which Regencies in Denver area are best? We will need to spend a week in Denver, and thought of using the time to re-qual for Glob (accelerated - courtesy of employer collab w Hyatt). The one downtown looks new, the Aurora one seems new-ish, and the Tech Center seems the oldest - is this correct?
Old Mar 24, 2024, 3:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
I would rank them from best to worst. 1. Downtown 2. Aurora 3. DTC
Old Apr 23, 2024, 11:49 am

Considering staying here vs. the Hyatt House nearby for around the same price per night. Generally I like that the HH has no parking fee, but the HR likely has better breakfast and possibility of a suite upgrade. If price is the same, which one do people think is better?
Old Apr 23, 2024, 2:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
I have never stayed at the Hyatt House the HR I would rate as standard or normal not outstanding but not terrible either.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 8:58 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by MileHighColorado
I would rank them from best to worst. 1. Downtown 2. Aurora 3. DTC
Are you heading into DEN each day? Do you have a car? I really like the HP at Pena station and always get a really nice suite as a GLOB. The RTD is right there and you can take the train into the city every fifteen minutes.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 12:13 pm

Thumbs up for HP Pena station also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.