Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

For those w Hyatt credit card: $30 food and bev credit at Hyatt Place/House exp 7/31

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For those w Hyatt credit card: $30 food and bev credit at Hyatt Place/House exp 7/31

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2016, 8:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by serpens
Is there a source for this information?
Besides getting told by the front desk that the particular HP did not participate in this promo and why?
Old Apr 27, 2016, 10:46 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
I checked my mail and didnt have one.
Old May 3, 2016, 9:24 pm

Any updates/reports if this works on a full points stay?
Old May 4, 2016, 1:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
My experience was nothing but good. Got into Florence, KY HP late, asked them if they had ever seen one of these things before (the $30 card), they said, "Yup," we loaded up including extra stuff for the car the next day. P+C. No muss, no fuss.
Old May 4, 2016, 8:21 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
2nd email from hyatt saying to spend the card.... that they never sent to me.
Old May 5, 2016, 2:02 am

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by Biggie Fries
My experience was nothing but good. Got into Florence, KY HP late, asked them if they had ever seen one of these things before (the $30 card), they said, "Yup," we loaded up including extra stuff for the car the next day. P+C. No muss, no fuss.
Hey - that's good news, will be there Friday
Old May 5, 2016, 8:21 am

I tried to use @ the Hyatt House in uptown Charlotte. They are not participating. Pretty annoying to be honest.
Old May 11, 2016, 10:45 am

I just used 3 $30 food & beverage vouchers at the Hyatt Place New York/Midtown-South that I booked with points, no problem
Old May 11, 2016, 12:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
DP: was able to use the coupon for alcoholic beverages at HP San Jose. Ordered some food as well though.
Old May 11, 2016, 3:36 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
Chucked it in the trash after reading the alcohol exemption. I would need to have a few drinks before actually thinking about consuming the "food"
Old May 27, 2016, 6:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Has anyone successfully used it at a Charlotte airport location?

Same question, but at a Phoenix airport location?
Old May 27, 2016, 6:50 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Same results here but with the genders reversed.
Originally Posted by joey965
Diamond and I got one yesterday. Wife is only Platinum due to her credit card and she did not get it.
Old May 27, 2016, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by jayer
Has anyone successfully used it at a Charlotte airport location?

Same question, but at a Phoenix airport location?
In regard to Charlotte, I used the card about two weeks ago at the HP Airport/Lake Point property. Several members of the Gallery staff spent a long time looking at it, as if they had never been briefed on it, but they did ultimately accept it. I used it to purchase my dinner that evening, as well as a wrap and a large salad, both of which I took with me, as I was driving home early the following morning.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Has anyone been charged tax? How about tips? Thanks!
Old Jun 29, 2016, 9:52 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by goodtool
I just used 3 $30 food & beverage vouchers at the Hyatt Place New York/Midtown-South that I booked with points, no problem
What did you get for the $90? It must be lots of drinks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.