Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

For those w Hyatt credit card: $30 food and bev credit at Hyatt Place/House exp 7/31

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For those w Hyatt credit card: $30 food and bev credit at Hyatt Place/House exp 7/31

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2016, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Just booked with the Hyatt Visa? Or booked and paid for with the Hyatt Visa?
Originally Posted by krazieman
I'm really hoping you didn't use your 2 free nights at a Hyatt House.
Of course not I am using my 2 free nights in PHNY.
Ouch this is only for Hyatt house I didn't pay attention to that.
I do have another stay coming up in the Hyatt House booked using 5000 points so I am hoping I can use the $30 voucher out there.

Last edited by rocco24; Apr 7, 2016 at 1:09 pm
Old Apr 11, 2016, 8:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Exec Plat, DL Plat
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Just booked with the Hyatt Visa? Or booked and paid for with the Hyatt Visa?
The 'Directions' for redemption include reserving your stay with your Chase Hyatt Visa as Step 1. Not sure how that could be enforced; of course, could just be marketing language to encourage card usage.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 11:49 am

So, has anyone tried to use this yet with a full points award booking? I have a Hyatt Place stay this Saturday and wanted to see if I'll be able to use it. I'll report back if no one else has.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:18 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Received this offer in the mail over the weekend. Plan to try to use it during my stay at at Hyatt House this week that was booked through my corporate travel portal and will be paid for using my corporate card. Will report back on how it goes.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 1:26 am

Just out of curiosity, what are the F&B offerings at these properties?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:56 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

My recollection of the menu at a Hyatt House is that it was heavy on the spicy foods with trendy names. I only ate in the hotel once, ordering the most bland thing I could find on the menu. It was alright, but I didn't repeat the experience. Sorry I'm not more specific; it was almost two years ago, and memory is the second thing to go.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Hyatt Place Gallery Menu

I have yet to indulge in anything except for breakfast, so I can't comment on the quality.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Amb, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bombnthud
So, has anyone tried to use this yet with a full points award booking? I have a Hyatt Place stay this Saturday and wanted to see if I'll be able to use it. I'll report back if no one else has.
Also have an all points stay in June and would like to know.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Confirming success on using on a stay where I was NOT using my Hyatt CC. Not entirely surprising, since I don't know how they could've realistically enforced it.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:28 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Can someone explain this (hyatt GP perhaps?). I got a note about spending my 30 dollar credit, but I havent actually got the card in the mail.

I just got an email:

Mr austin.modern,

At Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels you'll have all the comforts of home. Plus, you'll enjoy a $30 food and beverage credit with the offer card you recently received in the mail.

Here's how: Use your Hyatt Credit Card to book on hyatt.com and stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel in the U.S. by July 31, 2016

During your stay, present your food and beverage offer card. Then enjoy a delicious meal with our compliments at any of the dining options below.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 3:45 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by austin_modern
Can someone explain this (hyatt GP perhaps?). I got a note about spending my 30 dollar credit, but I havent actually got the card in the mail.

I just got an email:

Mr austin.modern,

At Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels you'll have all the comforts of home. Plus, you'll enjoy a $30 food and beverage credit with the offer card you recently received in the mail.

Here's how: Use your Hyatt Credit Card to book on hyatt.com and stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel in the U.S. by July 31, 2016

During your stay, present your food and beverage offer card. Then enjoy a delicious meal with our compliments at any of the dining options below.
*groan* And I email hyatt about it... and they send this:

Dear Mr. Guy Noir,

Thank you for contacting Hyatt Gold Passport. It is my pleasure to assist you.

I would like to inform you that your Hyatt Gold Passport membership card has been mailed to the address registered on the account. Please allow between 4-6 weeks for the card to reach the address. In the interim you may receive all your membership benefits by simply referring to your Hyatt Gold Passport member account number, ##########, when making reservations, or at check-in at any one of our properties.

Please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Best Regards,

==============

Glad to know that customer service agent read my email (or didnt) prior to cutting and pasting a standard reply.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 6:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
These are supposedly only good at corp own locations. I've been denied at 2 franchises so far - so ask before you order
Old Apr 26, 2016, 8:27 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by sam_goh
These are supposedly only good at corp own locations. I've been denied at 2 franchises so far - so ask before you order
Is there a list somewhere of what properties are "corporate owned"?
Old Apr 26, 2016, 10:27 pm
tsz

Not sure about ownership, but just used this today at Hyatt Place PIT airport. Relatively painless—they just took it and I didn't have to sign anything (my order total was under $30).

The two associates whispered about how they have to void everything and then staple the coupon to the back of something but I am not sure exactly how they apply it behind the scenes.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 7:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by sam_goh
Is there a source for this information?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.