Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

"The Chase" - Game Chasing 3 Trunks Around the World

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"The Chase" - Game Chasing 3 Trunks Around the World

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:05 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
got the 3 trunks...

10%
15%
100 pts.

Took the points....
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:47 pm

Programs: status-less.
10%, 15% or the sweepstakes entry. Took the entry.
Old Sep 21, 2013, 8:44 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
... nice, points actually posted yesterday. surprised to see them that quickly.
Old Sep 21, 2013, 9:12 am

Programs: UA 1K M, AA 2 MM PREM, AVIS First, HYATT Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum., Hilton Gold.
15% but does not work

Hope someone at Hyatt CS is reading this thread.

I got a 15% off after playing the game.

Looked at Haytt Berlin and the rate was 144.5 euro per night for our 5 night stay. I was hoping it can take 15% off but NOT the case. When I use the code, it still gives me 144.50 rate which is 15% off.

Something is not right. The room type does not change either so not sure if this is really a deal or just promo.

If you are really suppose to get 15% off, can someone help me get this off the rate I got.

Thanks
Old Sep 21, 2013, 10:09 am

Is a Reservation with Discount Code a eligible Rate for Points and Stay Credit?
Old Sep 21, 2013, 10:14 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by artemis021
I can't believe Hyatt would condone stalking in such a manner. This is an outrage!

I'm a female and I, too, was following the redheaded woman. Or rather, the trunks.

Got 3 trunks-10% (15%?)/250 points/enter to win the free nights in the sweepstakes.

I haven't stayed at a Hyatt in quite a while-I'm wondering when they will expire, and I do not have the credit card.

I thought it was a clever promotion.
Bait and switch! They promised trunks, but we ended up following a hot redhead! Strong email to follow!

Seriously - the discount expires January 31 - the points never do - so far.

Boooma - as you have to use the code in Hyatt's booking site - points and stay are good.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jtaft
10%, 15% or the sweepstakes entry. Took the entry.
Ditto, and agree about the comments about this being a waste of time and waste of $$ from Hyatt.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 6:45 pm

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Diamond with card. No invite and unable to play.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 3:42 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by ACC2008

Looked at Haytt Berlin and the rate was 144.5 euro per night for our 5 night stay. I was hoping it can take 15% off but NOT the case. When I use the code, it still gives me 144.50 rate which is 15% off.

Something is not right. The room type does not change either so not sure if this is really a deal or just promo.

If you are really suppose to get 15% off, can someone help me get this off the rate I got.

Thanks
Hello ACC2008!

If you would please PM us your details, we would be happy to look at the dates and rates for you.

Happy travels,

Dana M.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 10:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, United 1P
To add another data point: Diamond, with CC, no invite
Old Sep 24, 2013, 7:16 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by xluner
To add another data point: Diamond, with CC, no invite
Add another diamond with cc, no invite.

Targeted promotion scoreboard:

0-5

Oh but wait, we have the "World's Largest Focus Group" on Sept. 26.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 10:26 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I am also Diamond, with CC ... but no invite. I'm starting to think that I lack "secret sauce" and/or maybe "secret sauce" is a code name for free toothpaste??
Old Sep 24, 2013, 11:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
No clue what this game was all about. Went through this thread a bit, but don't recall an email about the game.

So I log onto my email account and low and behold, my wife gets an invite to play.

Neither of us have a Chase/Hyatt card from Canada.

So will play her game and report back.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by ACC2008

Thanks
I'm having the same problem trying to use the discount at the Vineyard Creek Santa Rosa - no discount off the $229 daily rate.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 11:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
My wife played the game and got 15% off.. open the chest, but no code..

Or is the code going to appear in my wife's profile? The web browser just froze.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.