Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

No More Toothpaste at Domestic Hyatts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2013, 1:41 am

Checked into the Park Hyatt Tokyo on August 17 ... I was so delighted with EVERY ASPECT of this property that I have no idea if there was toothpaste in the room. Fantastic stay, tho. Highly recommend.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 8:51 am

Programs: UA Gold,Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Platinum,Etihad Gold
Stayed in Hyatt Place Fremont California, Hyatt place Dallas North, Hyatt House Addison ...all these places doesn't have toothpaste. Looks like they have removed it.
Old Aug 24, 2013, 6:40 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Hyatt Regency Boston this past week - no toothpaste
Old Aug 24, 2013, 10:34 am

Hyatt Regency St. Louis = No toothpaste
Grand Hyatt San Fran = No toothpaste
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati = Toothpaste
Old Aug 24, 2013, 4:08 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
(I can't believe I'm actually replying to this thread.)

HR DFW Airport = no toothpaste
HR North Dallas = no toothpaste
Old Aug 24, 2013, 5:13 pm

Programs: SkyMiles PM, Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum
Hyatt Regency Louisville = no toothpaste

Silly me for not noting this thread earlier. I didn't pack toothpaste for my trip last week, but the HRL graciously brought me the Aquafresh. Given the carry-on travel restrictions for pastes and liquids, I am grateful to Hyatt for providing toothpaste. To echo MSPeconomist, I'd prefer Colgate if they can get it.
Old Aug 24, 2013, 7:40 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Have had 2 stays the the Grand Hyatt DFW in the last 3 weeks (including right now) and tooth paste has been stocked each time, didn't have to ask-
maybe they've been hoarding?
Old Aug 27, 2013, 6:12 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia

GH Seattle 8/25 toothpaste in bathroom
Old Aug 27, 2013, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
...And we were so hoping to see Bergamote Toothpaste on our next visit to a park Hyatt

For those of you with kids - here's a fun project - make your own!
Old Aug 27, 2013, 4:09 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Hyatt Place, Bethlehem, PA on Saturday had Aquafresh toothpaste. I really like that they provide the toothpaste, and am disappointed that it is no longer a regular amenity in the room.

Guess I'll have to start buying toothpaste at home now .....when my stock of Hyatt aquafresh runs out ......
Old Aug 30, 2013, 8:42 am

Hyatt French Quarter checkin 8/29: no toothpaste. Delivered Aquafresh, mouthwash, and toothbrush on request.
Old Aug 30, 2013, 9:02 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Hyatt Place Waikiki had no toothpaste in the room last week, but it was delivered upon request.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 7:41 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by samonyc
Hyatt French Quarter checkin 8/29: no toothpaste. Delivered Aquafresh, mouthwash, and toothbrush on request.
We are here now as well. But the Aquafresh and mouthwash were in the suite.... Funny how the same hotel can be inconsistant.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 9:17 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
We are here now as well. But the Aquafresh and mouthwash were in the suite.... Funny how the same hotel can be inconsistant.
Perhaps Hyatt can make it a point to keep amenities well stocked in suites, and for elite Hyatt members, in a time of toothpaste shortage. Perhaps it can become an elite perk.

Would have been nice to have the aquafresh in our suite at Hyatt Regency Maui.
Old Aug 31, 2013, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
I also had to request the body wash. Maybe there's a rookie maid working my floor? I'm satisfied with the service though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.